PDA

View Full Version : Video of guy getting kicked in the neck, balls and ribs without even thinking twice!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

supercrap
9/14/2004 11:41pm,
http://fileserver.uechi-ryu.com/videos/juko_kai.wmv

So... like... what's the point?

Stold3
9/14/2004 11:42pm,
Uh...

Antagony
9/14/2004 11:48pm,
A demonstration that a handshake performed immediately after receiving the strike negates all damage from weak-ass blows!

Zeddy
9/15/2004 6:58am,
Masochism is alive and well?

Aitrus
9/15/2004 7:33am,
maybe the guy's brain is only partially functional, and has no way of registering the fact that his windpipe has just been crushed by some guy's sidekick! Imagine the things you could do with an IQ of 45...

Ronin
9/15/2004 7:48am,
****, that's nothing, in my day, we take turns shooting each other in the nads, for fun !!

WhiteShark
9/15/2004 9:29am,
Do a search for Juko Kai Newb this has been posted and discussed ad nauseum.

ilbumy
9/15/2004 1:10pm,
Originally posted by Aitrus
maybe the guy's brain is only partially functional, and has no way of registering the fact that his windpipe has just been crushed by some guy's sidekick! Imagine the things you could do with an IQ of 45...
Actually Judo Kai has a big following and seems fairly a good MA science. They don't preach about being unstoppable or being able to kick anyones ass.

Also how their wind pipes do not get crushed or why they don't feel pain in the testicles is a mystery. It was on Discovery Channel on two shows 1 on martial arts and the other on people doing extrodinary things that science couldn't explain.

One interesting note is that the test subjects heart jumped to over 200 beats per a second for during a period of intense concentration when showing off this MA disipline.

P.S. they also showed a man bend a metal pipe with his throat and all he had was a little bruise. That was insane. He couldn't even bend it back or bend it with his hands. Just with his throat the pipe and a wall. Pretty freaking crazy. But this doesn't have to do with Judo Kai.

(This info is all from watching the Discovery Channel, I personally have no experiance with them)

LLL
9/15/2004 1:15pm,
So, why don't any Juko Kai dudes ever enter any MA tournaments... or any other sport where they might really be hurt, for that matter?

& they are mostly old circus tricks. I don't know how they are done, but I don't know how Blaine or Copperfield do their **** either.

-> It's not real 'magic' or 'ki'...

& Rod Sacharnoski's selling of fake university diplomas is what got me really pissed off about the fucker...

MaverickZ
9/15/2004 2:20pm,
Originally posted by ilbumy
Actually Judo Kai has a big following and seems fairly a good MA science. They don't preach about being unstoppable or being able to kick anyones ass.

Also how their wind pipes do not get crushed or why they don't feel pain in the testicles is a mystery. It was on Discovery Channel on two shows 1 on martial arts and the other on people doing extrodinary things that science couldn't explain.

One interesting note is that the test subjects heart jumped to over 200 beats per a second for during a period of intense concentration when showing off this MA disipline.

P.S. they also showed a man bend a metal pipe with his throat and all he had was a little bruise. That was insane. He couldn't even bend it back or bend it with his hands. Just with his throat the pipe and a wall. Pretty freaking crazy. But this doesn't have to do with Judo Kai.

(This info is all from watching the Discovery Channel, I personally have no experiance with them)

hey listen, i've put a bridge out on the market, if you'd like to buy it, let me know. it's in brooklyn by the way.

cyrijl
9/15/2004 2:57pm,
it's called muscles

Peter H.
9/15/2004 3:02pm,

Please go to E-Budo, read about Juko Kai, search here as well. It has been discussed so much, that I don't really feel like going over it again.

cyrijl
9/15/2004 3:16pm,
i thought you couldn't even talk about juko-kai anymore on e-budo...

katana
9/15/2004 3:17pm,
Aor why they don't feel pain in the testicles is a mystery. It was on Discovery Channel on two shows 1 on martial arts and the other on people doing extrodinary things that science couldn't explain.

It's a trick. I was shown how this was done a long time ago and kicked my old Genbukan instructor in the Jimmy several times to prove it. Right before the foot impacts you rotate your hips upward. The instep of the foot hits the bottom of your butt and not your balls. Watch the video again and look at his hips right before impact. He pushes them forward and twists them up. Also note that you have to use an instep kick for the trick to work.

Ronin
9/15/2004 3:22pm,
You don't see anybody get kicked in the nads while in a horse stance, do you?

MaverickZ
9/15/2004 3:25pm,
i don't understand how people can believe that they can take a shot to the balls and not have repurcussions. it's not like there's muscle surrounding the balls that you can exercise and make strong. they're just two fragile organ masses hanging down in the open, even if you COULD disconnect your mind from the pain, you get kicked hard enough and those things will fucking burst. and there's no chi that's gonna put them back together. and it's not like they can general a fucking chi force field. it's common sense. ok, the actual penis has muscle, but ****, i get hit hard enough in teh bicep and that **** hurts. and i KNOW my bicep is bigger than my dick muscles.