PDA

View Full Version : One hit killers?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

apollo screed
9/01/2004 7:12pm,
is there such thing as, one attack that could kill someone if done right? like a chop to the throat, or punch to solar plexes? let me know.

Mr. Mantis
9/01/2004 7:24pm,
Search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function, search function

JinenkanShadow
9/02/2004 12:27am,
of course there is, but you would have to do it perfectly, or it would be a accident. But i would say

hard Ura Shuto to throat, good shikanken to solar plexus ( hit with extended knuckles.. or to be more practical hit to temple.. but remember you gotta be good

katana
9/02/2004 12:30am,
Originally posted by JinenkanShadow
of course there is, but you would have to do it perfectly, or it would be a accident. But i would say

hard Ura Shuto to throat, good shikanken to solar plexus ( hit with extended knuckles.. or to be more practical hit to temple.. but remember you gotta be good

You don't have to be just good, you have to be Superman to get that to work.

Moleculo
9/02/2004 12:42am,
http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?s=&name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=80

Jolly_Roger
9/02/2004 12:48am,
A thermonuclear warhead usually does the trick,

Carpe Noctem
9/02/2004 1:39am,
.308 Winchester to the skull works nice...or maybe a one ton rock...one hit from a Dodge Ram going 100 mph might do the trick...

Traditional Tom
9/02/2004 6:52am,
wonda palm!

feedback
9/02/2004 3:28pm,
Yep, the flying bodydrop. I done seen someone take out 5 guys with one of those.

Omega Supreme
9/03/2004 4:51pm,
Originally posted by apollo screed
is there such thing as, one attack that could kill someone if done right? like a chop to the throat, or punch to solar plexes? let me know.

*pushes both off cliff....

Yeah those are deadly.

fucking newbs...hope they land ass first on some sharp pointed rocks.

Welcome to bullshido.

Chris.B
9/03/2004 5:58pm,
I'm actually a big fan, of the giant piano off the building on to target technique,

Yrkoon9
9/04/2004 1:16am,
Acme makes a whole list of products for use on roadrunners intended to kill them with one hit.

chaosexmachina
9/04/2004 2:07am,
Those never work...

Zeddy
9/04/2004 4:37am,
If you kiai REALLY loudly, sometimes they take the hint and drop dead.

LogickBomb
9/04/2004 4:26pm,
I'm a big fan of "shove your fingers through his chest and pull out his still beating heart".

seriously though, in theory if you hit the xiphoid process hard enough (we're talking REALLY frikkin hard. Mike Tyson hard. 50 pound sledge hard.)it can snap off and pierce the heart. google it if you don't know what it is.

That's the only real 1 hit kill I know, and hell if you can get it to work, more power to you. Might as well try levitating him with your mind, you may have the same luck.

for that matter, what use is a one hit kill? There are thousands of good 2 hit/grab incapacitation techniques that are just as fast as a 1 hit kills. What could someone honestly do to you that would require you to kill him, and not just incapacitate him, that wouldn't merit you doing it slowly and painfully?

KageReaper
9/04/2004 4:37pm,
Hadouken pwns dim mak