PDA

View Full Version : JKD seminar with Sifu Lamar Davis 2 in Az.

DCM Fighter
1/08/2003 3:44am,
I'm trying to get the word out about a Jeet Kune Do/ Jun Fan seminar here in Arizona with Sifu Lamar Davis 2, who is a certified instructor in both JKD and Jun Fan, and is the highest ranking second generation instructor in the world.

The place will be in Phoenix, Arizona at the Institute of Dynamic Combat on Saturday and Sunday, Feburary 8th and 9th, 2003. The time will be from 10:00am to 2:30pm on both days. The cost is $99.00 for both days, if you preregister, or $150.00 the day of the seminar.

The first day will cover JKD Trapping and the second day will be Jun Fan/ Jeet Kune Do.

Contact Scott Shephard to register at (602)482-7252

Mr. Donkeypenis
1/08/2003 7:36am,
Lamar is awesome. I trained under him when I used to live in Alabama (of all places!). It's cool that there is actually someone else who knows of him on the board. He was the one who really opened my eyes after TKD.

This guy is very much legit. In class we used to do plenty of contact sparring and he is totally no nonsense. BTW, 35 years of real MA experience is nothing to sneeze at! I still use some of his stuff when I (used to) practice MA and it has always worked. Someday if I ever fight in the ring, I'll used it there too.

A.K.A MEAT

DCM Fighter
1/18/2003 4:02am,
Still trying to find a few people who'd like to come to the seminar. I think the preregistraion time is nearly up. Call soon if you're interested.