PDA

View Full Version : SWIFTBOAT ADS and Robert Thurlow proven a lie: Straight from FOX NEWS

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 12:17pm,
FOX News, of all friggin news groups, reported today that all Navy documents back John Kerry's version of what happened on that day in question in Vietnam.

WASHINGTON The Navy task force overseeing John Kerry's (search) swift boat squadron in Vietnam reported that his group of boats came under enemy fire during a March 13, 1969, incident that three decades later is being challenged by the Democratic presidential nominee's critics.

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth took out a TV ad in which they stated, in black and white, that there was NO, read that again for clarity, NO enemy gunfire during the incident. Of course they failed to produce any Navy documents that support the claim.

Thurlow, the lowest scumbag you can imagine, insists that there was no enemy fire that day even though the citation and recommendation for Thurlow's Bronze Star, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, also mention enemy fire.

Thurlow's medal recommendation, for example, says he helped the PCF-3 crew "under constant enemy small arms fire." That recommendation is signed by George Elliott, another member of the anti-Kerry group. It lists as the only witness for the incident Robert Eugene Lambert, an enlisted man who was not on Kerry's boat who also won the Bronze Star that day.

So much for scumbags who want to discredit people who fought for their country, and I don't just mean John Kerry either. Like I said before, these dickheads have hurt EVERY MILITARY MAN that EVER won a medal by fucking around and talking ****.

Thurlow is no better than the people who called Vietnam vets "baby killers" and I hope he and his attack squad got paid alot of money to turn themselves into lying cowards with no honor.

On that day in 1969, Kerry's PCF-94 was part of a five-boat group heading downriver. An underwater mine exploded underneath another boat, PCF-3, injuring its entire crew. Kerry's boat was then hit by another explosion that knocked Rassmann, an Army Green Beret, into the water. Kerry hurt his right arm in the explosion.

Kerry turned his boat around to rescue Rassmann, pulling the soldier into the boat with his injured right arm, while the other boats rushed to help PCF-3. All the official Navy reports on the incident say the boats were under heavy fire from the riverbanks at the time. Those records include the official after-action report, citations for Bronze Stars awarded for heroism that day and now the Task Force 115 report.

The weekly report cites the incident twice, referring to its code name of Sea Lords 358. The first reference says the boats "encountered an enemy initiated firefight with water mines and automatic weapons fire." The second reference also mentions "an enemy initiated firefight ... with water mines and automatic weapons."

I want to hear from Kungfools, Shady and anyone else who bought into this piece of **** smear story that damaged alot of reputations.

Thurlow should throw his medal in the garbage along with his integrity.

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 12:23pm,
TTMFT

Chupacabra
8/25/2004 12:26pm,
hehhehe

Balloonknot
8/25/2004 12:28pm,
PeeDee I think their in shock!! PDummy, Capt, and Leodom don't know what to say now. I know, they'll come up with new smears against Kerry and then the news can prove them wrong again. Smear machine takes it in the shitter on this one....

Chupacabra
the still won't stop probably

PeedeeShaolin
I think KungFools just swallowed half a bottle of Valium.....

Chupacabra
8/25/2004 12:31pm,
g-dub denounced those ads the day before yesterday, i think.

TylerDurden
8/25/2004 12:35pm,
Even though his lawyer was the one helping to create them. In a related story, said attorney resigned from the Bush campaign in an effort of damage control. They should have aknowledged Kerry's war record and then not spoken about it again, instead they make it an issue and it blows up in their face. Really smart. That's what you get for running a purely attack based campaign.

CaptShady
8/25/2004 12:44pm,
Originally posted by Balloonknot
PeeDee I think their in shock!! PDummy, Capt, and Leodom don't know what to say now. I know, they'll come up with new smears against Kerry and then the news can prove them wrong again. Smear machine takes it in the shitter on this one....

DAMN you're stupid. Like Kerry is some fucking angelic smear free person? PLEASE!

Not to take away from the issue though, it will be interesting to hear their rebutal. Lack of anything factual negates the organization's credibility and provides proof of thier true intent. This also doesn't take away from the fact that Vets hate Kerry for his words and accusations. This doesn't take away from the fact that Kerry's lied numerous times, and it doesn't take away from the fact that Kerry's refusal to open up his service record, makes him suspect to other accusations. This doesn't take away from the fact that the Kerry party is attacking GW's service with no proof, yet kept going on and on about how terrible it was when it came back around.

Chupacabra
8/25/2004 12:46pm,
politicians = turd burglers

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 12:47pm,
And don't me wrong here, Kerry has ALOT of things that can be attacked, like his voting record, his tendency to be indecisive and his lurch-like good looks. People should stick with that and not make **** up especially when it hurts not only HIM but any OTHER person who served and fought that day. Its a disgrace.

I hope the Dems RUN with this and try and SUE the group as well as use it for politcal levergage to show how these people will try and SMEAR anyone just to get ahead.

The Republicans questioned John McCain's patriotism. They're scum. The worst of the worst.

And I'm not talking about Conservatives, just the current Republican influence which is filthy.

People should take a look at history when John McCain was running against Bush and they fukked with him too, just nowhere near as bad.

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 12:49pm,
Uh, Capt, the only thing Kerry hasn't released yet is the weekly report.

This isn't time to bash Kerry on make-believe **** because those actions hurt ALOT of reputations and not just his.

Why do you instantly go to:

Like Kerry is some fucking angelic smear free person?

Nobody in tis thread said that. You're using that to distract from the issuue and it was never mentioned.

CaptShady
8/25/2004 12:59pm,
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Uh, Capt, the only thing Kerry hasn't released yet is the weekly report.

NOT TRUE! He's been called for him to sign a Standard Form 180, which he refuses to do. He continues to conceal his medical records. He's provided virtually none of his medical records, only an interpretation of them by a friendly physician.
No one will know if his entire service record has been released until he signs the form, but he keeps dodging it.

Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Why do you instantly go to:

Nobody in tis thread said that. You're using that to distract from the issuue and it was never mentioned.

BK's overall theme has been just that. Kerry's a saint, when he's truly scum.

Gelid Light
8/25/2004 1:03pm,
Originally posted by CaptShady
NOT TRUE! He's been called for him to sign a Standard Form 180, which he refuses to do. He continues to conceal his medical records. He's provided virtually none of his medical records, only an interpretation of them by a friendly physician.
No one will know if his entire service record has been released until he signs the form, but he keeps dodging it.

BK's overall theme has been just that. Kerry's a saint, when he's truly scum.

Bush didn't either.

The fact is that the magnitude of Kerry's wounds does not invalidate his Purple Hearts. Nor would he be proven to be a liar if he actually did write the "after action review". But the opposition has built a "case" and the media has supported it, that suggests that either of these things would be grounds for conviction.

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 1:07pm,
when he's truly scum.

Lets be open and honest here. You think there is MORe evidence that Kerry is Scum than Bush? You'd have to be nuts to believe that, yet you rarely ever talk about the guy. If thats because you feel enough people bash him here to begin with, its one thing. But with all the stuff on Bush, the war, the tax cuts, the overtime bill, outsourcing and its support, his miserable failure as a businessman, the conservative Republican Gov of Texas swatting aside his former tax cuts for the state, his family's involvement with the Saudi's, his miraculous transfer out of danger during the war......you TRULY think that there is as much dirt on Kery as there is on Bush?

I would be speechless if you answered yes.

And there may EVENTUALLY be as much dirt on Kerry, but as of right now its about 7-2 Bush in the corruption dept.

Chupacabra
8/25/2004 1:11pm,
I wonder what kind of **** they would dig up on me if I were president