PDA

View Full Version : Team Tiger Schulmann fighter wins International Police and Fire games in Vegas

PeedeeShaolin
8/24/2004 1:53pm,
TSK fight team member Will Hamilton recently competed in the International Police and Fire games in Las Vegas, representing NYPD in the "open" class Boxing.

Will had some tough competition but defeated everyone he faced and took home to gold medal. Congrats.

punchingdummy
8/24/2004 1:59pm,
...two weeks earlier Munah Holland, another Team TSK fighter, won a Bronze medal at the USA Boxing Women’s Nationals and is ranked 3rd in the country within the 132 lb. weight class.

Not bad boxing for a "karate" school :-)

PeedeeShaolin
8/24/2004 2:15pm,
Did you know that Mike Stine is fighting Jordan Pergola for the Reality Fighting LW title? Jordan is one tough ************, I used to train at Kioto when he was there. He's a really good wrestler and he hits hard as a mule. I used to see him working out with Baroni going 110% and he's a really tough guy. I think Stine has better overall skills and Stine is one STRONG bastard, at least as strong as Jordan and Stine has been more sucesfull in MMA. The winner of this fight has a strong possibility of getting a fight with the UFC.

Laura D'Auguste is also fighting for the womens title in the same event. Shes fighting Amanda Buckner whos tough but nowhere near as skilled as Laura. Laura's undefeated and shes fought some pretty tough MMA fights including Shannon Logan from team Renzo. I think Laura will win pretty handily.

punchingdummy
8/24/2004 2:30pm,
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin

Laura D'Auguste is also fighting for the womens title in the same event. Shes fighting Amanda Buckner whos tough but nowhere near as skilled as Laura. Laura's undefeated and shes fought some pretty tough MMA fights including Shannon Logan from team Renzo. I think Laura will win pretty handily.

I watched Laura fight in the MEN'S division at the last COC. Even though she didn't take the prize, it was amazing to watch.

PeedeeShaolin
8/24/2004 2:33pm,
She fights with the guys all the time in NAGA advanced/expert division. Taps a few out too.

punchingdummy
8/24/2004 2:33pm,
Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
Did you know that Mike Stine is fighting Jordan Pergola for the Reality Fighting LW title? Jordan is one tough ************, I used to train at Kioto when he was there. He's a really good wrestler and he hits hard as a mule. I used to see him working out with Baroni going 110% and he's a really tough guy. I think Stine has better overall skills and Stine is one STRONG bastard, at least as strong as Jordan and Stine has been more sucesfull in MMA. The winner of this fight has a strong possibility of getting a fight with the UFC..

You mean't LHW, right? Stine currently holds that title, correct?

PeedeeShaolin
8/24/2004 4:22pm,
Yeah I meant LHW, sorry. Forgot to type the "H".

punchingdummy
8/24/2004 6:49pm,
I just looked at the fight card on the web site. Looks good. A pair of TSK fighters in championship matches, a lot of Renzo fighters and even a Militech fighter! Even Tim Sylvia will be there! However, did you notice that Zach Maslany is fighting under "Freestyle". What's up with that?

PeedeeShaolin
8/25/2004 8:58am,
I think Zach is off the team. If I have time I'll give Stine a call today and ask him. He should know.