PDA

View Full Version : The bums in my town are Bullshido masters!

Pages : [1] 2

Mox_Mox
8/24/2004 2:46am,
The other day I'm walking around handing out flyers for the up coming MMA event in town and this guy comes by to grab one from me. This guy I purposely skipped cause he looked like a bum, his clothing were ragged, he was dirty, and his teeth were hardcore fucked. I figured he was having a hard enough time eating and didnít have the extra cash to go watch a fight. So this tall emaciated dude asks for a flyer and I give him one and thank him for the interest in the event. He then strikes up a little conversation and starts talking about how he teaches martial arts. I just go with it and keep handing out flyers on the street, I ask him what style he teaches and guess what it is, ninjitsu. I was wasting my time doing MMA when there was an honest to goodness ninjitsu master in town!! After that Iím sick of being a good representative of the sport and just snarled at him and walked away. I think Ashida was lying about the hurricane in Florida, he is living on the streets of P-Town.

Darting Fingers
8/24/2004 2:49am,
He probably new the ancient art of Bum-Mak, one touch and you stink like ****.
Mox you gave up a great oppourtunity.

Unregistered
8/24/2004 3:52am,
Maybe he was just pissed off that you didn't give him a flyer, and his smacked out brain told him that he could scare the bejusus out of you by telling you that he was a ninja master.

I must look really bad - people handing out nightclub flyers never hand me flyers.

feedback
8/24/2004 3:55am,
Originally posted by Darting Fingers
He probably new the ancient art of Bum-Mak, one touch and you stink like ****.
Mox you gave up a great oppourtunity.

hahahahaha

Roidie McDouchebag
8/24/2004 4:38am,
Watch out, my friend bugged a bum once, who had been asking for money amidst his incoherent mumbling, and the bum, out of the blue, punched my friend in the chin hard enough to KO him and lift him off his feet, his head smacked onto the pavement when he landed, and he got a concussion that resulted in a 24 hour period being completely blotted out of his memory...fear the bum.

iamamonster
8/24/2004 6:31am,
one time...my friends and i were walking to a restaurant and decently dressed individual comes up to us and asks for money...and the funny thing was that he was eating a box of fried rice while talking to us. so one of my buddies said something to the effect of stfu. the guy leaves and when we exited the restaurant the dude was standing by the exit with a stick. we ignored him and began walking home...meanwhile the guy is following us with what looked like a broom handle...then my buddy turns around to confront him...i dont know what he was thinking cause sticks hurt like hell!! anyways, as my friend got closer, the guy drops the stick and books it across the street, screaming "I'll be back for all of you!!!!!!!!!!"
fear the bum...????///

Chupacabra
8/24/2004 7:33am,
I've seen bums in atlanta sparring 1970's kun fu movie style. noises, animal styles and everything.

seriously

Kempocos
8/24/2004 7:56am,
dude he was in disguise using his ninja stleath. You thought he had messed up teeth and because of that he was a bum, well he really has no teeth ... oh those tricky ninja masters.

jubei33
8/24/2004 8:01am,
I hosed a bum with mace once.

I was walking from a bar on high street (the seedy campus part of town) and there's this guy walking around giving this sob story about how his car broke down and he needs to get gas and his wife is in it two blocks up the street where I cant see it....so I'm like: "Sorry, I dont have any money." The guy responds: "You little bitch!!" So I walk off in a hurry, but he's following me screaming at me and I'm scared, because I don't want the hepatitis that this drunk has for sale. I had my spray in my front pocket, I turn and I notice the expression on his face change just before the gluey stuff hits him...."OH ****!"
I layed a patch out of there....

Matsufubu
8/24/2004 8:05am,
Maybe the IRS caught up with Ashida Kim?

Chris.B
8/24/2004 9:52am,
Crazy bums, I knew they were all part of a secret orginisation known as the Ninja Masters.

Locu5
8/24/2004 10:48am,
dude, atlanta bums are tough

Wounded Ronin
8/24/2004 12:19pm,
Originally posted by I Choke You
Watch out, my friend bugged a bum once, who had been asking for money amidst his incoherent mumbling, and the bum, out of the blue, punched my friend in the chin hard enough to KO him and lift him off his feet, his head smacked onto the pavement when he landed, and he got a concussion that resulted in a 24 hour period being completely blotted out of his memory...fear the bum.

Drunken Master!

knight_errant
8/24/2004 5:54pm,
You sure he was a bum? he didn't just look like one?

texaswolf69
8/24/2004 9:53pm,
Houston bums are pretty fucking beligerent. I used to work security in downtown Houston at night and they would do all kinds of crazy and nasty ****. I have no respect for them since they seem to have none for themselves anyways.

meowrsx
8/24/2004 10:43pm,
Wow...that's scary and both entertaining at the same time. Nothing like that in NY. The way it is here, if a guy is that crazy, he'll probably just shoot you (joking, but not really). Otherwise they usually just play some music or sit with a cup full of quarters. Cuz new yorkers are mean bastards and they'd probably kick the hobo till he died if he tried something dumb.