PDA

View Full Version : Grapplers on Queer Eye

Pages : [1] 2

altlat
8/18/2004 9:59am,
Last night on Bravo after the Olympics they showed a commercial for a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy that was airing later that night and it showed two guys fighting and one tapping out to what looked like maybe a RNC.

It was on a couple hours too late for me to watch it, but I looked ahead in the guide and the description was about giving two fraternal twins seperate identities. Might be worth catching if anyone's interested.

SLJ
8/18/2004 10:00am,
Or you could just watch Pride, then you could bypass the fags.

Chupacabra
8/18/2004 10:03am,
I'm not homophobic or anything, but I hate the fact that people get their own TV shows for no other reason than they are flaming homosexuals. Being gay does not make you funny.

Beatdown Richie
8/18/2004 10:06am,
> Being gay does not make you funny.
True. But the guys on Queer Eye ARE funny, nice, and know what they're doing. I enjoy that show a lot more than the other makeover shows I've zapped into.

altlat
8/18/2004 10:10am,
Originally posted by SLJ
Or you could just watch Pride, then you could bypass the fags.

Ya, but I like to see it in other places, lit shows that it's getting more popular.

I also saw an episode of Room Raiders a long time ago where the girl found a bunch of trophies that she guessed were for wrestilng, but he said it was for submission grappling. She didn't choose him though because the brass knuckles scared her.

Chupacabra
8/18/2004 10:12am,
Originally posted by Beatdown Richie
True. But the guys on Queer Eye ARE funny, nice, and know what they're doing. I enjoy that show a lot more than the other makeover shows I've zapped into.

I guess I just don't think it's funny.

Peter H.
8/18/2004 10:15am,
Originally posted by Chupacabra
I guess I just don't think it's funny.

That's because you need to let your inner interior decorator out and embrace the concept of "Metrosexuality" as the religion for the new millennium.

I bet your couches don't match the wall hanging.

Chupacabra
8/18/2004 10:26am,
Originally posted by Peter H.
That's because you need to let your inner interior decorator out and embrace the concept of "Metrosexuality" as the religion for the new millennium.

I bet your couches don't match the wall hanging.

lol

Dochter
8/18/2004 11:01am,
The design, food and "culture" guys are funny.

The other two are annoying, and not very good at their jobs in my opinion.

matzahbal
8/18/2004 11:43am,
Originally posted by Dochter
The design, food and "culture" guys are funny.

The other two are annoying, and not very good at their jobs in my opinion.

Really? I thought the culture and food guy were absolutely useless. The food guy doesn't show you canything you can't pick up on food tv. The clothing guy really fags up what the guys wear.

The hair/skin and the interior guys are the only ones I see doing anything of substance.

Dochter
8/18/2004 11:48am,
food and culture were included in "funny". They also qualify as not stupid, which the clothing guy doesn't.

The design guy is the only one who actually provides anything of worth in my opinion. Sometimes the culture guy comes up with some cool gifts though.

I used to catch the show occasionally when one of the few shows I liked preceeded it: Keen Eddie.

PizDoff
8/18/2004 12:49pm,
Originally posted by Beatdown Richie

I don't really see how they are funny.....
But the show IS far better than all the other few makeover shows I've seen.

I feel they get to the point far better.

matzahbal
8/18/2004 12:51pm,
Originally posted by Dochter
food and culture were included in "funny". They also qualify as not stupid, which the clothing guy doesn't.

The design guy is the only one who actually provides anything of worth in my opinion. Sometimes the culture guy comes up with some cool gifts though.

I used to catch the show occasionally when one of the few shows I liked preceeded it: Keen Eddie.

Keen Eddie rocks.... then they moved it into a time slot dominated by other shows I enjoy more :(

Too bad his flat mate has no ass whatsoever, she's still really cute though.

Dochter
8/18/2004 12:57pm,
When is it on now?

When it got put against Nip Tuck last season I was pissed. Those are the only shows I care to watch besides Law & Order reruns

Te(V)plar
8/18/2004 3:38pm,
WHAT THE ****?! IS MY BRAIN HEMORHAGGING?!? WHY IN THE HOLY NAME OF ALL **** ARE PEOPLE ON MOTHERFUCKIN' BULLSHIDO DOT COM TALKING IN SUCH DEPTH ABOUT QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY?!??!?!?!?!

goddamn yancy-boys...

Greese
8/18/2004 3:42pm,
Coming from the guy wearing a skin tight shirt.