PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this school?

Pages : [1] 2

iamamonster
8/16/2004 5:35pm,
http://itf-toronto.com

I used to train here and am considering going back.
tell me what you think, thanks

iamamonster
8/16/2004 6:20pm,
any feedback? please? dam u bastards

SRK85
8/16/2004 6:31pm,
Looks pretty good I guess. Lol im not racist but damn I didnt know there are black people in canada.

Mox_Mox
8/16/2004 6:58pm,
Looks good for TKD. ITF does full contact kick boxing right? Cause thats good ****.

Aitrus
8/16/2004 7:03pm,
RACIST? Honestly... I used to take a nice vacation every year in wasaga beach ontario... now you go up there.. and white people are a VISIBLE MINORITY. I was walking down to the beach, and this one guy who was about six feet tall stood directly in the path of myself and the people i was attending with, he refused to move, so i just politely walked around him.. I got one of the biggest glares I have EVER recieved, and his attitude seemed to be the general one of those on the beach as well. The dune coons come up from toronto and bring their own lunches and use the free picnic parks, they don't support any of the local entertainment.

I am NOT racist.. I just seem to have bad experiences with everyone from that culture. They have a bad attitude and think they are something special/holier than thou/etc when they are in my country.

Sorry for the rant--
back on topic.. Ronin posted a good looking school, if you're looking for MMA, you even get a free week ;) .. I don't know much about TKD, but it seems to recieve a fair beating on this board compared to any other style.

Shuma-Gorath
8/16/2004 7:33pm,
Originally posted by SRK85
Looks pretty good I guess. Lol im not racist but damn I didnt know there are black people in canada.

How do you manage to operate a computer?

Originally posted by Aitrus
The dune coons come up from toronto and bring their own lunches and use the free picnic parks, they don't support any of the local entertainment.

I am NOT racist.. I just seem to have bad experiences with everyone from that culture. They have a bad attitude and think they are something special/holier than thou/etc when they are in my country.

Go back to Storm Front.

Aitrus
8/16/2004 9:49pm,
Shumagorath, lol.. Seriously though.. after 9/11 how can people not have something against them? Sorry, but these people demanding respect from us and using our legal system while threatening to blow up our country... Sure it's not the majority, but many of them are like this, and almost all of my experiences with any middle easterners are bad.
Their culture is also violent- they behead US citizens?

I have no love for things like storm front either... Nobody has true racial superiority, but some people seem to THINK that they do. Alquaida being an extremist example.. or the KKK. None of which are actually correct..

My point was, if they flee their country as a refugee shouldn't they at least give their fellow "CITIZENS" respect? Sadly, most don't.

Sorry if i used some ... hmm racially stronger language, but that wrecked my day up there^_^;

Sam Browning
8/16/2004 10:46pm,
Osiris and Shumagorath are correct.

Mox_Mox
8/16/2004 10:56pm,
Originally posted by Osiris
Or no contact stop point sparring. It depends on the school.

Oh hells no!!! Didn't know that. Which do they do in the Toronto school? How 'bout your old place Osiris, full contact?

Mox_Mox
8/16/2004 11:08pm,
Dude that sucks, thanks for the info. Do you throw your roundhouse TKD or MT style?

Djimbe
8/17/2004 12:18am,
Umm , I called them earlier and pretended to be a "Concerned" parent , and they did enough to assure me that my (Imaginary) daughter would be in NO danger of getting harmed in any way that I am fully coinvinced that they are full of it .

Dude , its TORONTO , you know how many Asians LIVE in TO ? There are WAY many Options if you really want to learn to Defend yourself . Want a couple of names ?

Transcendent Sunchips
8/17/2004 12:55am,
Aitrus, your perception is wrong regarding your beach incident. It had nothing to do with race, it had more to do about being from Toronto. You see, we here in Toronto think that we live in the center of the universe. So "Mr. Dune Coon" expected you to get out of his way because he's a Torontonian, thus more important than you.

iamamonster
8/17/2004 2:36am,
are you being serious or joking!?

Aitrus
8/17/2004 7:07am,
OK well I apologize for any racial comments.. and i wasn't aware that it also applied to black people?

I didnt know what to make of it.. anyways.. big city people must be a lot different.. anyhow, whatever you say, I base my opinions on experiences, not some fantasy bullshit at "STORMFRONT"!

Osiris.. do you think that after 12 hours i am going to run and change my post now? LoL. good one...

Shuma-Gorath
8/17/2004 7:37am,
Shumagorath, lol.. Seriously though.. after 9/11 how can people not have something against them? Sorry, but these people demanding respect from us and using our legal system while threatening to blow up our country... Sure it's not the majority, but many of them are like this, and almost all of my experiences with any middle easterners are bad.
Their culture is also violent- they behead US citizens?

Why can you not distinguish a militant terrorist from a normal citizen of an entirely different country? I'm sure the nice lawyer or gas station owner is secretly plotting to decapitate me, right?

I didnt know what to make of it.. anyways.. big city people must be a lot different.. anyhow, whatever you say, I base my opinions on experiences, not some fantasy bullshit at "STORMFRONT"!

I have just the appropriate music for this thread.

Rock Mechanic
8/17/2004 7:43am,

damn my liberal attitudes that supports your right to free speach

You be a Cock Monkey