PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap, can you do this?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Antagony
8/12/2004 5:16pm,
Jesus, talk about bodyweight exercise --

http://statgen.ncsu.edu/~zaykin/up/force_rise.avi

Dochter
8/12/2004 5:46pm,
I'll try today.

A few I don't think would be hard, he swings a lot. The number of reps is pretty impressive though.

Dochter
8/12/2004 5:50pm,
My work comp doesn't have sound. What's he say?

Phrost
8/12/2004 5:58pm,
That gym has the worst frickin workout music playing in the background I've ever heard. Almost as bad as the Michelle Branch crap that they play at mine.

NHB_Ben
8/12/2004 6:27pm,
Originally posted by Phrost
That gym has the worst frickin workout music playing in the background I've ever heard. Almost as bad as the Michelle Branch crap that they play at mine.
I like working out to Michelle Branch.

Phrost
8/12/2004 8:42pm,

antman
8/12/2004 8:51pm,
Try working out at a climbing gymm I almost fell asleep on the bike. Forgot my headphones antoher time and decided to go home and come back. He where can I find a list and description of bodyweight exercises either onlline or print media?

Dochter
8/12/2004 8:58pm,
Okay I was wrong those are indeed hard as ****. I did two and then switched to regular pullups. I counted nine reps for the guy in the video.

Sheesh.

WTDude
8/12/2004 9:01pm,
Here's a popular list of such exercises:

Choking the Chicken
Tossing the Salad
Spanking the Monkey
Slapping the Salami
Skinning the Bishop

ImAlrdyNum
8/12/2004 9:13pm,
They're called muscle-ups. They're a big exercise over at Crossfit (http://www.crossfit.com), except they recommend doing them on gymnastics rings.

antman
8/12/2004 9:23pm,
WT dude I hope you wash after you work out.

Omega Supreme
8/12/2004 9:24pm,
Originally posted by NHB_Ben
I like working out to Michelle Branch.

I like working Michelle Branch:

Hey, that avatar of yours, I call that a deadlift what do you call it?

Yeah guys I can do that one, it's an old polevaulting drill we used to do.

Equipoise
8/12/2004 9:37pm,
Think Michelle Branch is bad? Today at my gym they played Macho Man and Tearin' up my heart. Now that's gay. Anyone know why they play utter **** in gyms? My friend says he thinks it's to keep the hostilites down.

Moleculo
8/12/2004 10:11pm,
I can do those.
I can also hang upside down on a pullup bar using the tops of my toes or by pointing the toes I can hang by the achilles tendon.
Try that ****, bitches. ;)

SlimJim
8/12/2004 11:05pm,
Originally posted by Dochter
Okay I was wrong those are indeed hard as ****. I did two and then switched to regular pullups. I counted nine reps for the guy in the video.

Sheesh.

Word.

I took to the climbing gym 'cuz I was tired of my 6'6" frame not being able to do a pullup...

2 months of climbing and I am up to 4...

This dude has my respect.

Twitch
8/12/2004 11:20pm,
Originally posted by omega

Hey, that avatar of yours, I call that a deadlift what do you call it? Looks like a calf slicer to me.