PDA

View Full Version : Something Awful Scooped Us!

Greese
8/06/2004 5:38am,
Damn it!
www.somethingawful.com Awful link of the day...
or
www.realkarate.com

~$G$~
8/06/2004 5:49am,
WTF is wrong with this dude?
JKD my ass! If he's not in Inosanto's lineage, he has no right to even list that as a reference.
Arogant swine, I bet somebody with two months training at any real JKD school could teach better than this ass!
If he can't spell muay thai (muai thai???!!!!) he has NO right trying to teach it!
Why is he raping good arts and turning them into mcdojo worthy imitations?
no respect in this world.

Shuma-Gorath
8/06/2004 5:51am,
:D

ImAlrdyNum
8/06/2004 9:11am,
Carter Hargrave is here in Tulsa and it sickens me. But I don't think anybody takes him seriously, he doesn't even have a real school, he teaches out of his backyard. The "World Jeet Kune Do Federation" cracks me up, I wonder how long it took him to think that one up? See the kind of **** I have to put up with in Tulsa? The hicks and bible thumpers are bad enough, mix it with delusional martial arts grandmaster, and you have Carter Hargrave.

Houston Euler
8/06/2004 9:15am,
Not surprising considering bullshido comes up in 99% of their MA discussions. It's how I found this site.

Phrost
8/06/2004 9:49am,
We should have some sort of link exchange program with SA.

5FingazofDeath
8/06/2004 11:04am,
Its too bad Im nowhere near that asshole. Id sign up for a private and then break his arm.

Greese
8/06/2004 11:26am,
Hey, does that one dude from Choke still live in Tulsa?

ImAlrdyNum
8/06/2004 12:41pm,
Originally posted by 5FingazofDeath
Its too bad Im nowhere near that asshole. Id sign up for a private and then break his arm.

I actually "applied" for one of his classes about 3 years ago before I knew martial arts from my own asshole. I was trying to get into the JKD class, but there weren't any openings at the time. Thank God. I think he's borderline Branch Dividian, plus he used to have a super mullet back in the day. God Bless Tulsa.

ImAlrdyNum
8/06/2004 12:42pm,
Originally posted by greese1
Hey, does that one dude from Choke still live in Tulsa?

What's Choke?

Meex
8/06/2004 12:46pm,
His website's kinda kewl. . .

`~/