PDA

View Full Version : just a friendly visit!

Jamoke
12/27/2002 10:50am,
peedee deleted the thread i started on his forum. so i will deliver it to this one. by the way ..NO HOMOSEXUAL COMMENTS were made. ask him for proof.

anyways. as i stated before it was deleted. me and peedee were just flaming each other to provide a bigger readership to this forum! i am infact getting ready to meet peter, but in a strickly FRIENDLY enviornment! he promises to teach me some GREAT wrestling moves and I PROMISE, to teach him some street fighting moves.

as i said earlier, me and peter have become good friends on this forum, the only reason why i say we need to end the flaming is becuase people are taking us to serious. REMEMBER, we are friends and my upcoming VISIT to peter will friendly in nature and I have been invited to come to his residence, and look forward to meeting him.

so there will be NO FIGHT. nothing for anybody to see or read about. my flaming towards peedee will stop from this VERY moment on. peedee will continue flaming as i said he can just to confuse the readership of this forum..

"If attacked fight, and fight to kill"

SamHarber
12/27/2002 11:55am,
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No... Its a Flying Pig!!!

Jamoke
12/27/2002 12:00pm,
lame, yawn

FukFu
12/27/2002 12:03pm,
I donít think flaming Jamoke for his sexual orientation is very nice.

I state for the record, that I think Jamoke being gay is OK.

<marquee>Ex-street fighter and ex-con, I know a thing or two about fighting.</marquee>

FukFu
12/27/2002 12:44pm,
i am gay, so stop saying it! everybody knows fukfu. I AM GAY, who cares!It wasnít me that brought it up, it was you, remember!

Just because coming out of the closet has been hard for you, is no reason for you to get pissy. Save that **** for your homo bum buddies.

<marquee>Ex-street fighter and ex-con, I know a thing or two about fighting.</marquee>

PeedeeShaolin
12/27/2002 12:52pm,
He's PROUD of the fact that he's gay and wants to rape me! I need legal counsel. I dont need a gay stalker showing up at my home in womens underwear trying to bugger me.

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on December 27 2002 11:52:35

Jamoke
12/27/2002 1:04pm,
hahahaha, thats good peedee, i'm glad to hear your responding to me, like you have said a trillion times that you would not do any longer.

i told you i control YOU.

PeedeeShaolin
12/27/2002 1:13pm,
I have forwarded your comments about how you "control" me to my attourney.

matzahbal
12/27/2002 1:17pm,
Jamoke, just go to Peedee's gym and either fight him or hit on him, just finally do one or other.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals

Jamoke
12/27/2002 1:19pm,
he threatend to purchase a GUN and SHOOT me.

your attorney, okay peedee, your making yourself sound more stupid than ever...

FukFu
12/27/2002 1:24pm,
First you two issue threats and challenges to each other and now youíre threatening each other with law suits!

ROTFLMAO

PeedeeShaolin
12/27/2002 1:24pm,
I have been legally advised not to respond to the person with the screen name "jamoke" at www.mcdojo.com; soon to be www.bullshido.us, unless it is to clarify fact.

I said I was buying a gun out of FEAR that a strange man might come to my home, as was stated, after making several threatening remarks.

KC Elbows is helping me on this, as are a few other people that jamoke has insulted on this forum.