PDA

View Full Version : Emin Boztep chi sau (beware lots of bitch slappin goin on)

Pages : [1] 2

Fa Jing
7/27/2004 9:10am,
Just some weak Emin footage, I dont know about my fellow WC practioners but this slap happy crap isnt the WC i take.

http://www.weboutsourcing.com/wingtsun/sifuemin_chi-sau.mpa

Emin- "drop your hands while i slap you 2304892 times in the face"

Emin's bitch- "ok masta"

blah ppppllleeeeaaasssee

this is the first vid. ive seen of Boztep. Honestly, i expected more.
http://www.weboutsourcing.com/wingtsun/wt_defenses.mpa

Ronin
7/27/2004 9:15am,
Don't these people know how to attack with something OTHER than a punch ?????
I especially like how the other guy just stops attacking after his inital move.
Still, Emin did kick Cheung ass, on the floor, so...

Fa Jing
7/27/2004 9:17am,
Im not saying Cheung is the best either, personally i like Eddie Chong.

DANINJA
7/27/2004 9:21am,
how about posting vids of your wing chun?

Ronin
7/27/2004 9:21am,
One thing I notice on alot of these WC clips ( not so much the ones on this thread though), I notice that when they chain punch they don't move the attacker back, and at times THEY move back while punching.
Now in demos, that hardly matters, but even in some "full contact" clips, I have seen this, it looks like the punches are not "hard" enough to move the attacker back, or at least stop his momentum, and that the WC guys has to either move back while punching or move to the side.
In both case losing power.

jkdbuck76
7/27/2004 9:27am,
Emin vs Cheung was funny.

Funny how Emine Whatever threw away his traditional MA training and opted for Ground and Pound method! I think that was bruce lee's whole friggin' point when he said that there was really on one way of fighting.

This whole "My Lineage is better than yours" "I learned the true d34dly s3cr3ts from Yip Man" is just so insanely stupid. Lineage=Crap! That was evidenced by the Emin vs Cheung clip in the D/L section. I hav NO DOUBT that Cheung's excuse for getting his a$$ handed to him was somehting like 'I'd never use the deadly secrets of WC on a youth blah blah blah."

Chi sau? It's a game! A game! I have a story about chi sau, but I'll save it 'til later.

Fa Jing
7/27/2004 9:31am,
i know chi sao is a game. No one bitch slaps me if we are just playing the game. JKDbuck did you watch the vid? He was bitch slapping his student all over the place, i thought he was going to cry at the end.

DANINJA
7/27/2004 9:37am,
one strategy of WT is "Bik bo tip da" essentially means to rush in on the opponent, destroy his balance by continously moving in on him, and messing up his mental composure by subjecting him to an unbroken flow of relentless attacks

WT you will crash your opponent and "breach" him with your steps meanwhile you punch him so you will use 100% of your body weight behind your punch.

i always step through your opponent, so that my body tackles opp. Just like in a chess game, you move your piece to knock the opponents piece away from that particular square.

Jonny
7/27/2004 9:38am,
To be honest, when I chi sau with someone who completely outclasses me, I often get slapped around like that guy in the first clip.

The only time that I've used chain-punching in a semi-serious fight (one night friendly sparring turned a bit ugly), the punches definitely moved my opponent back, and quickly put him on his ass.

Jonny

jkdbuck76
7/27/2004 9:39am,
that's a rude way to break somebody in! Did Emin then put a ball-gag in his student's mouth and then dress up in his Pulp Fiction Gimp outfit?

Fa Jing
7/27/2004 9:40am,
Originally posted by DANINJA
one strategy of WT is "Bik bo tip da" essentially means to rush in on the opponent, destroy his balance by continously moving in on him, and messing up his mental composure by subjecting him to an unbroken flow of relentless attacks

WT you will crash your opponent and "breach" him with your steps meanwhile you punch him so you will use 100% of your body weight behind your punch.

i always step through your opponent, so that my body tackles opp. Just like in a chess game, you move your piece to knock the opponents piece away from that particular square.

Great point! I guess i havent learned about stepping into an opponet yet.
All makes sense now.

Thanks Daninja:D

pst
7/27/2004 11:46am,
Emin could be a little more economical in his movement. I agree with the post about Eddie Chong. As far as I know he studied Yip Man and Pan Nam.

Little Idea
7/27/2004 1:32pm,
Emin would own you

ClintEQ
7/27/2004 3:31pm,
Wow. All I get is a MASSIVE page that is laoded with giberish

Chupacabra
7/27/2004 3:38pm,
Isn't that guy supposed to be famous as far as WC goes........

Xango
7/27/2004 4:32pm,
I've seen Emin punch people. You don't want to get hit by this guy; goofy posture or no, he's strong and mean.

I was unable to watch the video, so I can't comment. But I do want to say this: Emin is his own master now, has his own lineage if you will. In EBMAS, Ground and Pound is the preferred method of dealing with a downed opponent. What he did to William Cheung is exactly what he's teaching people to do. There is no hypocrisy here and I'm tired of hearing about it.

Now we can all snicker at Chi Gerk and get on with things, yeah?