PDA

View Full Version : A really noob question...

Pages : [1] 2

KuNg FooL
7/25/2004 12:59am,
Before I ask, I just want to apologize for not already knowing, and for asking it at all. I'm just way too lazy to go searching page after page to find out something when I could just ask. I keep reading the name Ashida Kim all over Bullshido.com and people mention it all the time, and I've basically gotten the idea that this person is a joke to everybody and a real example of bullshido, but I wanna know all the details. I haven't been a member long enough to know about it so could any of you bullshido veterans sum it up for me with some more info?

Wounded Ronin
7/25/2004 1:00am,
It's all here:

www.ashidakim.com

KuNg FooL
7/25/2004 1:08am,
yeeaaahhh...but then I gotta read all this bullshit to figure it out. I'd rather just be told lol

Te(V)plar
7/25/2004 1:13am,
Trust me, that's the abridged version. Our AK threads have all been epic in size.

Meex
7/25/2004 1:21am,
Te(V)plar:
How tall is she?
Stop jiggling them. I'm trying to figureout if they're DD, or EE. But, I can't do that if ya keep jigglin' 'em!

`~/

Kultra
7/25/2004 1:31am,
Originally posted by KuNg FooL
yeeaaahhh...but then I gotta read all this bullshit to figure it out. I'd rather just be told lol
a ninjitsu, genjitsu and taijitsu master who is highly respected on these forums for his chakra control, some say he comes from the konoha leaf village

meowrsx
7/25/2004 1:53am,
lol you naruto nerd. anyways, ashida is just a guy who made up a bunch of his own ninjutusu, JEDI and assorted other crap, who teaches and sells the stuff with full seriousness.

KuNg FooL
7/25/2004 2:39am,
So he just made up all his own ****, and takes it really seriously, but never proved any of it and bullshits his way out of any questions or challenges?

Gringo Grande
7/25/2004 2:51am,
Ding, Ding, Ding...we have a winner!

Gringo Grande

Te(V)plar
7/25/2004 3:14am,
So he just made up all his own ****, and takes it really seriously, but never proved any of it and bullshits his way out of any questions or challenges? Do pigs roll in ****?

Kultra
7/25/2004 3:29am,
So he just made up all his own ****, and takes it really seriously, but never proved any of it and bullshits his way out of any questions or challenges?
does a bear **** in the woods?

and ashida claims his grandfather used ki on a guy to burn his (the grandfathers) image into the guys mind eventually making him insane

alex
7/25/2004 4:49am,
no, one of his bum buddies claimed that.

Wounded Ronin
7/25/2004 9:37am,
You really haven't gotten the full Ashida Kim experience unless you read some of his books.

For a while I thought that even though Ashida Kim said a lot of goofy things in his books at least there was some interesting technical content. Then I learned that any interesting technical content contained in his books were actually simply ripped off from slighly obscure sources such as old WWII combatives. (For an example, look at the knife sentry removal techniques in "Secrets of the Ninja". That's just WWII sentry removal.)

jubei33
7/25/2004 9:50am,
the best part is when he backpedals and denies everything. Even if you're on his side he ends up attacking you verbally for some minor difference of opinion..<or in most cases, issues of fact>

if you look at his threads in his forum, his favorite counter argument whenever he is wrong is: "So I have to do it the way your school does it! There are thousands of schools of 'X' and this ass bandit thinks I have to follow the one he knows! LOL". there was one instance one of his students corrected his fucked up version of japanese and got a similar version of this one, of course he was wrong, but never admited it and just pissed all over the guy. Im surprised the guy didnt get banned...

Darting Fingers
7/25/2004 10:39am,
Ashida Kim loves you, he loves all of us.
He is as prohetic as the second coming. He has single handedly popularised the art of sand throwing into the arena of martial arts and changed the course of history for all those who aspire to be the shadow in the darkness, the bane of the night and the unforgettable flash of paranoia for those who truely understand the way of deception.
The day when you have children you will tell them stories of how "The Kim", "The Shadow", the true "Silent Warrior" will take the dirt from beneath their feet and cast it into the eyes of those who forget that nothing, I tell you, nothing, will ever stand in the way of one man being so delusional that he devoted himself to the true art of....

BULLSHIDO

KuNg FooL
7/25/2004 11:09am,
Do his books actually get published and sell? How can people buy into it? Does he just have a way with words, or is he very persuasive?