PDA

View Full Version : Dim Mak - Who's coming?

Pages : [1] 2 3

OneWingedAngel
7/19/2004 11:09am,
Alright Chicago Bullshidoka, this Friday, you know you wanna come. It will be a magical evening, filled with ghosts and chi and no-touch KOs.

That's right, George Dillman protege, Tom Cameron, will be giving a demonstration of his awesome pressure-point fighting system, hopefully including his no-touch knockouts. It's $10 to get in for an evening that is sure to be hilarious. The website is www.deathtouchdemo.com

Yes, I've mentioned this before, and some people expressed interest in coming(keinhaar, slimjim). I want to get as many unbelievers there as possible, thus increasing our chance one of us will be used in the demonstration(he claims he will use audience members).

So who's coming?

jkdbuck76
7/19/2004 11:36am,
No. I saw all I needed to in the bullshido downloads section. Looks like a Benny Hinn service!

jkdbuck76
7/19/2004 11:38am,
(let me say I believe God has the power to heal--but He wouldn't do it thru a showman moneygrabber like Hinn).

No touch knockouts? Dad could do that after eating chile.

Antagony
7/19/2004 12:31pm,
This has so much potential to make Bullshido history.

You need to employ all Bullshidoka in the area, bring lots of videocameras, and bad attitudes.

Djimbe
7/19/2004 12:37pm,
Damn , I wish I was in chicago this week ! I wannah be Dimmakked !

Grant
7/19/2004 12:41pm,
In the video, i notice on the first demonstration of his mystical powers, there is a little editted light spot near his back, im not sure what its trying to show.. any help?

Grant
7/19/2004 12:44pm,
Had another look - it's at 1:55

vendain
7/19/2004 1:07pm,
Bring a friend with you.

"Practice" the Dim Mak you just learned on your friend.

Friend falls over and goes into "convulsions".

Mass panic arises among the true believers, and hilarity ensues.

You make Bullshido history.

Grant
7/19/2004 1:37pm,
...Sounds like fighting talk

danjo
7/19/2004 1:46pm,
Everyone should fake like it's really working at first. Then get up and start laughing at him after he gets all puffed up about it.

Grant
7/19/2004 2:03pm,
Boycotting is immature, although claiming to be able to knock somone out without touching them is delusional. Anyone care to answer my above question?

Antagony
7/19/2004 2:13pm,
Originally posted by Dark Majique
Boycotting is immature, although claiming to be able to knock somone out without touching them is delusional. Anyone care to answer my above question?
I would if I knew what fucking video you were talking about.

Grant
7/19/2004 2:14pm,
The dim-mak, touchless knockout video

Antagony
7/19/2004 2:21pm,
Dark Majique,

It's a fade-in for the shot of the stun gun.

MYSTERY SOLVED

danjo
7/19/2004 2:21pm,
Originally posted by Dark Majique
Boycotting is immature,

Who said anything about boycotting?

Grant
7/19/2004 2:22pm,
I think going to his seminar and faking convulsions, then pissing yourself laughing constitutes as boycotting.