PDA

View Full Version : Have you had a friend with benefits?



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

bunyip
7/07/2004 3:34am,
Have you had a friend with benefits? How did you make the transition?

Ka-Bar
7/07/2004 3:53am,
Yes. Lots of alcohol. And swearing up and down that I'd never tell anyone.

xero
7/07/2004 3:55am,
It just sort of happens as you get friendlier physically. Call her up late at nite or if you are both up chatting make the move to go over or have her come over.

chaosexmachina
7/07/2004 5:53am,
I have one right now... :D

I basically just asked her, but I already heard that she wanted to from someone else.

Zeddy
7/07/2004 7:17am,
What the hell are these "benefits" you guys are talking about? :confused:

SamHarber
7/07/2004 8:04am,
In a couple of weeks I will have...
Ah.. the joys of being guilt free....

Zeddy I suspect will never find out.

Ronin
7/07/2004 8:15am,
Originally posted by Zeddy
What the hell are these "benefits" you guys are talking about? :confused:

****-friend.

WingChun Lawyer
7/07/2004 8:23am,
Never had it. It was always either **** or friend. Although I tried.

Ronin
7/07/2004 8:26am,
Get married.

WingChun Lawyer
7/07/2004 8:28am,
Why should I? I already have a girlfriend.

PizDoff
7/07/2004 8:42am,
Yes.

I'm one of the best lovers in the world, why would they not want this?

Zeddy
7/07/2004 8:46am,
Originally posted by ronin69
****-friend.

There's no such thing as a ****-friend. There's either a friend, or a piece of meat. :mad:

Though I think what was posted before is true. I don't screw my friends, because:

1) I don't screw people I don't love
2) I don't have any friends
3) They're all ugly anyways

Rationalisation for failure complete.

:D

WingChun Lawyer
7/07/2004 8:49am,
Originally posted by Zeddy
There's no such thing as a ****-friend. There's either a friend, or a piece of meat. :mad:

Though I think what was posted before is true. I don't screw my friends, because:

1) I don't screw people I don't love
2) I don't have any friends
3) They're all ugly anyways

Rationalisation for failure complete.

:D

Yes. Letīs put it another way...you donīt know how this "sex" things is supposed to work at all.:D

Worry not, you still have hope. As long as you do not blame women for your failures (Strangler) you have a chance.

Zeddy
7/07/2004 8:59am,
Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
Yes. Letīs put it another way...you donīt know how this "sex" things is supposed to work at all.:D

Sex? Which cog goes with which cog? ;)


Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
Worry not, you still have hope. As long as you do not blame women for your failures (Strangler) you have a chance.

Actually, I blame myself for being too old fashioned at too young an age. I had two choices in life:

1) Bang every thing with a hole I could find
2) Choose only hole

Probably in retrospect (1) might have been a smarter choice.

WingChun Lawyer
7/07/2004 9:04am,
Oh yes it might.

Zeddy
7/07/2004 9:12am,
Well, at least I'm not one of guys in the hospital with a vacuum cleaner attached to myself. :D