PDA

View Full Version : Not kung fu's finest hour...

Pages : [1] 2

Kungfoolss
7/02/2004 4:10pm,
Des Moines Police Department

Stupid Criminal Stories

Kung Fu Fighting

by Tom Alex

Des Moines Register
Staff Reporter

A subject reported to Des Moines Police that he went to a local Asian market to buy some crank. An argument ensued between the reporting person and an individual in the store. Reporting person stated that when the "suspect" pointed a gun at him, he retaliated by throwing a "kung fu" style karate kick at "suspect." The reporting person's kick missed the "suspect" and instead, struck an aquarium in the market. Reporting person suffered from deep lacerations to his right foot and ankle. Subject limped to a local hotel where he was then taken to a hospital for treatment of his wounds.

http://www.dmpso911.com/police/criminalstories.html

Mr. Mantis
7/02/2004 4:15pm,
Originally posted by Kungfoolss
"kung fu" style karate kick

I'm confused

Kungfoolss
7/02/2004 4:17pm,
Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
I'm confused

The reporters a layman, contact him yourself if you're still confused.

alex
7/03/2004 2:31am,
DIE COCKGOBLIN

Emevas
7/03/2004 3:06am,
Originally posted by Mr_Mantis
I'm confused

I wanna study kung fu karate.

JKDChick
7/03/2004 3:18am,
Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
DIE COCKGOBLIN

So far, this is the funniest thing anyone has posted for days.

I love you.

Emevas
7/03/2004 3:20am,
She wants you Ikken. Now's your chance!

JKDChick
7/03/2004 3:23am,
I don't even know why this kills me. I laughed my ass off -- I think it's because the phrase "cockgoblin" just isn't used enough.

J-kid
7/03/2004 3:52am,
Originally posted by Kungfoolss
Des Moines Police Department

Stupid Criminal Stories

Kung Fu Fighting

by Tom Alex

Des Moines Register
Staff Reporter

A subject reported to Des Moines Police that he went to a local Asian market to buy some crank. An argument ensued between the reporting person and an individual in the store. Reporting person stated that when the "suspect" pointed a gun at him, he retaliated by throwing a "kung fu" style karate kick at "suspect." The reporting person's kick missed the "suspect" and instead, struck an aquarium in the market. Reporting person suffered from deep lacerations to his right foot and ankle. Subject limped to a local hotel where he was then taken to a hospital for treatment of his wounds.

http://www.dmpso911.com/police/criminalstories.html
you still post here:confused:

Azteca
7/03/2004 5:04am,
Mexican boxer this dude is not.

OneWingedAngel
7/03/2004 3:15pm,
Originally posted by Azteca
Mexican boxer this dude is not.

Agreed. A mexican boxer would've totally pwned that aquarium.

Traditional Tom
7/04/2004 9:39am,
(does a slow sarcastic clap)
wow... just wow

Jolly_Roger
7/04/2004 11:10am,
What I donīt get of KFS, is that heīs always surfing the net, not working, trying to find evidence for his point of view, and post it here 24X7.
...must...find...evidence...Iīm...not...a...fat.ke yboard...warrior...
And he post it with a kind of "Ta Daaaa!!!"
And, of course, everyone is like "Who the **** cares?"
And he still does it...

Hey, Goblin of Cock, you like feeling rejected? Had a lot of training in it?

Antagony
7/04/2004 1:44pm,
Originally posted by Ikken Hisatsu
DIE COCKGOBLIN

Kungfoolss
7/04/2004 5:07pm,
Originally posted by Osiris
shorinji kempo?

Pretty clever. :D

Kungfoolss
7/04/2004 6:03pm,
Originally posted by Jolly_Roger
What I donīt get of KFS, is that heīs always surfing the net, not working, trying to find evidence for his point of view, and post it here 24X7.

Yes, I don't know what my problem is, after all, you martial artists are such angels...->

Rapist kickboxer back in class

By CARLY CRAWFORD

June 20, 2004

A KICKBOXING instructor convicted of raping a client has been accused of re-offending after his release from jail. Paul Andrew Major, 40, is still teaching women and children despite allegations he sexually assaulted a female client in 2002.

Those allegations, withdrawn in court this week, followed his 1994 conviction and jailing for raping a female student who had been drugged at a martial arts camp.

He was released from jail in 1997 and immediately returned to teaching. The martial arts fraternity is distressed that Mr Major can still work as an instructor and it wants tighter controls on who can practise and where. The Martial Arts Industry Association sought action from the Victorian government four years ago, when the Sunday Herald Sun revealed that Mr Major had been involved with karate tournaments in schools.

President Walt Missingham says it is time authorities acted. "If a young woman is raped as a result of government inaction, they should bear responsibility," he said.

Industry sources claim that karate halls are havens for sex fiends, such as notorious pedophile priest Michael Glennon, who unsuccessfully applied for accreditation as an instructor.

Mr Missingham stressed Paul Major was not an accredited instructor, but there was nothing to stop him hiring school halls which to run his own classes.

"People like (Major) use their classes to find their prey," he said.

A spokeswoman for Sports and Recreation Minister Justin Madden said plans for the new sex offenders register were before Parliament. The register aims to track the movement of convicted sex offenders to ensure they do no re-offend. She said the Government was working with the industry to encourage instructors to gain accreditation, and that more legislation designed to protect children from sexual predators was being drafted.

The debate flared this week after the latest charges against Mr Major were dropped. A woman in her 30s had alleged Mr Major assaulted her during a massage at one of his former martial arts studios in East Bentleigh on July 31, 2002. The seven charges of indecent assault were withdrawn in Dandenong Magistrates' Court this week. Mr Major's solicitor, Rob Mellasecca, said his client was not guilty. "He was totally innocent, so he is happy to see that justice has been done," he said.

A martial arts worker in Melbourne's southeast said Mr Major had been teaching children as young as seven in boxing gyms around Moorabbin and Oakleigh late last year. Industry sources say he still has women and teenagers among his clients, although Mr Mellasecca insists Mr Major only trains elite boxers at venues of their choice.

In 1994, Mr Major was convicted of raping a 23-year-old female student during a martial arts camp, despite his not guilty plea. Mr Major's lesbian accomplice, Michelle Christoffels, pleaded guilty to indecent assault and was jailed for a year. After serving three years of his five-year sentence, Mr Major was released.

http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9894052%255E2862,00.html