PDA

View Full Version : What's ur IQ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FCTKD
6/30/2004 4:25pm,
just read the post on bush supporters having low IQ's thought it'd be fun to see if anyone knows theirs. Not many people I know have tested theirs. Mine is 132, how accurate the test was I dunno, but I do have a high grade point average but being in digital media it's more based on creativity than intellect.

OneWingedAngel
6/30/2004 4:26pm,
My opinion on IQ tests is that if you think a standardized test can tell you how intelligent you are, you must not be that smart.

WhiteShark
6/30/2004 4:28pm,
Iq tests are funny. They change very quickly based on Test-taking skills. My ex-girlfriend took a bunch before and after a GMAT prep-course. Immediatly after the coarse whe was able to consistantly score in th 165-185 range. BTW that is evil-genius smart. Also it was about a 50 point increase in 2 weeks.

FCTKD
6/30/2004 4:34pm,
Yeah I know a girl so dumb it's ridiculous and consistantly gets good test results.

McDojo Artist
6/30/2004 4:44pm,
yeah in Sweden some reality show bimbos(two of them I think) was bragging about them being able to get high enough scores to apply for membership in MENSA

Mr. Mantis
6/30/2004 6:51pm,
Are you talking Stanford-Binet? WAIS III? WISC? Crackerjack box?

It would be interesting to compare MAT scores, see your command of your language and cognitive process. Much more interesting than some aptitude score, eh?

SAFTA4Life
6/30/2004 7:32pm,
JKDChick used to constantly brag about her high IQ.

I dont know what mine is. I'm sure its pretty average but it doesnt matter.
My younger bro recently tested into MENSA and he works as a machinist for $10/hr

Te No Kage!
6/30/2004 10:19pm,
MENSA is for people with low self esteem.......

The two times I took the IQ test I got two different scores, I think heavy drinking affected my intelligence...... first time 165 second time years later 144, but I do have a smarter ass now

Shuma-Gorath
6/30/2004 11:11pm,
I know it's higher than the score of people who type "your" as "ur".

TaeBo_Master
6/30/2004 11:39pm,
Last time I took an IQ test (quite a while back)... the upper limit of the test was 170, and I scored off the chart. So all I can tell you is that it's somewhere over 170.

Shuma-Gorath
6/30/2004 11:48pm,
The IQ scale breaks down at the high end. That wouldn't surprise me.

chaosexmachina
7/01/2004 12:36am,
I've scored anywhere from 100 to 150 (usually around 125)... I don't think I'm dumb, or smart. Just a comfortable medium. Plus, I don't like IQ tests... Stupid people get high score because they have a good memory (remembering useless facts from school). It's how you apply these facts in life that makes you smart.

willy
7/01/2004 1:32am,
i almost always scored in genius range, i also hit the 99th percentile on standardized tests all the time, and never failed a test in a class, even if i didn't study, in some cases i would take tests in classes i wasn't taking and ace them. so either i am really really smart, or i test well. it's a toss up

Left-Hook
7/01/2004 3:19am,
In IQ tests I get about 130, on the SAt tests I tested very high in language skills, but not so hot in math.

I recently took an aptitude test which said I was a mechanical genius... I don't even like working on machines. I also tested very high in "spacial reaoning", and I don't even know what the hell I can do with that.

So I don't care either way, I'm opening my own MMA school and that is all I want out of life.

SamHarber
7/01/2004 3:28am,
It doesn't matter what your IQ is, its still lower than The Wastrels...

Matsufubu
7/01/2004 5:35am,
Originally posted by Shumagorath
I know it's higher than the score of people who type "your" as "ur".

Seconded.

I average 146.

IQ doesn't mean **** anyway. Being intelligent and being smart are two different things. Unless your IQ is something like 180+ and you get to be a rocket scientist, it doesn't help you one bit.