PDA

View Full Version : JAMOKES Real Street Fighting Thread!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Jamoke
12/17/2002 3:52pm,
hello members- i want to make myself available to answer any "real life fighting" questions or any other questions you have about the martial arts related to real life fighting? i am not into sparring, mat rolling or any competition related topics. just plain old real life defense and how the martial arts can assist you in fukking surviving til your comfortably in bed at night!

ask any thing, i will answer you. if you fukking flame i will flame you back beyond comprehension.

Boyd
12/17/2002 3:57pm,
How do you do a Hadoken? I can't fucking get that quarter-circle motion down. I always end up jumping at the end.

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:01pm,
well, that video game is at least ten years old, and i feel bad for you if that is your "street Fighting" experience!

Balloonknot
12/17/2002 4:02pm,
Jamoke, if I may, this might help. By the way Jamoke, you seem to be "nicer" now and I'm getting alarmed! I thought we had something here........?

Hadoken:"Wave Motion Fist." A hidden technique of Shotokan Karate. It involves gathering the user's "ki" and focusing it into a ball of energy, then propelling it at the opponent. Actually a weaker version of the older and more fatal Go-Hadoken technique. Taught by the Shotokan master Gouken to Ryu, Ken Masters and Dan Hibiki. Ryu has been known to use a stronger variation of this attack, called the Shinkuu-Hadoken.

I owned you the minute you woke up!

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:10pm,
The history of the moves in the VIDEO GAME! cool, thanks.

Dont worry balloonknot, i'm still on your side, i cant attack unless i'm provoked, but GOD help the first fukking person.

Groganer
12/17/2002 4:13pm,
Hey jamoke,

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters in your handle you can get MA Joke?

Just checking. :)

Balloonknot
12/17/2002 4:18pm,
Now Groganer, don't start..... you don't want Jamoke all over you. He'll flame your ASS! And, I'll join him. We'll take you down like a NY hooker holding out from her pimp!

I owned you the minute you woke up!

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:22pm,
hey grog, what can i tell ya, you have a lot of time on ya hands.

Miguksaram
12/17/2002 4:22pm,
With your vast martial arts experience, what technique would you say is the most prominent in the street? How many fights have you been in that has gone to the ground and what techniques did you use in order to get back to your feet?

How many people have you killed to develope your killer instinct?

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:32pm,
"With your vast martial arts experience"

thank you because i have alot!

"what technique would you say is the most prominent in the street?"

for who, the attacker or the defender?

"How many fights have you been in that has gone to the ground and what techniques did you use in order to get back to your feet?"

i have never been brought to the ground, honestly. it is possible if you have no idea whats comin at ya, from behind or beside you.

i would do whatever it takes to get back on my feet, bite, spit, knee, whatever it takes, depends on the size of the person, weapon or no weapon, how many attackers have you on the ground, are you conscious or not? there is alot involved.

"How many people have you killed to develope your killer instinct?"

NONE wise ass! but i have fought hard to survive and know that i would kill if forced.

jeremy, i know you are not a fighter, you a wanna be performer, you couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag, am i right?

JKDChick
12/17/2002 4:34pm,
Ever succeeded with an eye jab?

"I'm not tense; just terribly, terribly alert."

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:35pm,
very difficult to pull off, way to muscular. it may work breifly but not enough to disable, not using your fingers any ways.

jkd_fighter
12/17/2002 4:40pm,
you now the spear hands used in karate and tkd, have you ever used or know somebody who has used them in a fight?

jkd_fighter
12/17/2002 4:44pm,
heres another one, iam about 5'7, 130 pounds, not to strong but not very week, i can usually get good power in my strikes. say iam going to fight someone who is heavier, stronger, likes to grapple but has no martial art training, what should i keep in mind? what techniques would be the most effective?

Bolverk
12/17/2002 4:46pm,
If you find yourself in a place where you feel that someone is a potential threat, do you prefer to meet the threat, or remove yourself from the situation if possible?

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough, we must do.

Jamoke
12/17/2002 4:49pm,
spear hand poke, shuto's, swoard blade strikes. foget it, closed hands and some open handed strikes.

"heres another one, iam about 5'7, 130 pounds, not to strong but not very week"

you do not need to be strong- the shape of the body has POWER. power comes from your hip.

keep in mind a grappler is going to grab you and try and take you to the fukking cement, right?

use your fukking knees, and round house kick him until his ribs are soft.

most importantly, try and take out his knees when advancing at ya, just dont let him put his hands on ya. if he does get in and to close for comfort, dont hesitate to bite his fukking nose off! and spit it at him.

suck the arteries in his neck. do what it takes to survive.