PDA

View Full Version : Taekwondo is the Greatest Martial Art!

Mr. Miyagi
12/10/2002 5:33pm,
This is Paul S. Ahn....8th degree grandmaster in taekwondo. I hear that there is a lot of controversy with this martial art! I must know why and if you have a decent reason....perhaps I will come out of my office(home) and fight you! You decide.....wimpy karate or true martial arrrrts....TAEKWONDO!!

SLJ
12/10/2002 5:34pm,
Hahaha

--
"The truth is often too simple or it hurts or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson

ksmythe
12/10/2002 8:17pm,
Tee hee hee.... "Wax on ... wax off" Mr. Myagi.

"Gentlemen! No fighting in here! This is the War Room."

Balloonknot
12/10/2002 8:19pm,
I hear Miyagi likes to go down on the "bad hole" - no wonder he always has **** breath!!!

Miguksaram
12/10/2002 8:19pm,
I think you have been smoking one too many bonsai trees Mr. Miyagi.

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html

tkdgirl
12/10/2002 8:33pm,
there is no way you are from taekwondo you don't have the respect a true taekwondoist has

Balloonknot
12/10/2002 8:45pm,
Hey TKDGIRL, any bootie shots you can send me? I just love them big ass booties!!! Don't you?

Bootie, bootie, bootie!! Just love that BOOTIE! Don't you just love my homepage and cool links??? Huh?

Balloonknot
12/10/2002 9:34pm,
i'm still waiting for TKDGirl's bootie pics.

Bootie, bootie, bootie!! Just love that BOOTIE! Don't you just love my homepage and cool links??? Huh?

tkdgirl
12/10/2002 11:15pm,
i have alot of respect for everyone (minus instructors who give blackbelts to 6 year olds)but that still doesn't mean that i can not give most people a run for there money. if you can't be humble and respectful and still be able to handle your own then you got cheated. no disrespect intended

jaysen
12/10/2002 11:23pm,
"How is learning to kill people teaching respect? If thats not why youre learning then youre just learning another sport."

OMG. Its a sad state of affairs when someone never learns why theres respect in martial arts. If the only reson you respect somebody is because they can kick your ass, then your definelty not living in the real world. Only little high school teenagers think like that....not adults. Hopefully by then you figure out that life is not about being "Mr.hardass". You catch a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar, and earn a lot more respect. Just from your statement-I wouldnt care if you were the best martial artist in the world, Id still not respect you because your an asshole. You cant handle being good, and still be a himble person. I hate that in people.You truly missed out in the mental training of martial arts.
Also, tkd is not invincible "when trained right" its the artist not the art, and no artist in invincible either.

tkdgirl
12/10/2002 11:33pm,
why thank you jaysen

elipson
12/11/2002 1:32am,
One good thing about TKD, they almost always have hot chicks!!!! And you fools say its worthless, hahaha!!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

Sucka_MC
12/11/2002 1:49am,
Respect is in any martial art. Hopefully you at least respect the persons you train with for trusting you to push them and not irrepairably harm them.

TKD Boxer
12/11/2002 12:10pm,
Elipson - Very true at my old school there were some realy hot girls there, now I regret leaving.

SLJ
12/11/2002 12:21pm,
Nice looking girls are usually attracted to TKD, which is a good thing as you get to look at their asses when they do high kicks.

We sometimes get nice girls in BJJ but they leave after 1 or 2 lessons due to too much contact, the ones that are left over are rather mannish, oh well.

--
"The truth is often too simple or it hurts or it might mean too many changes. In short the truth is not palatable, it strikes at the heart of lost souls and forces them, momentarily, to see just how far astray they are." - Geoff Thompson

rellik_yzarc
12/11/2002 1:12pm,
same goes for my class too, i guess they were tired of being thrown around a lot.

"said and done"