PDA

View Full Version : Dim mak animal testing?

5FingazofDeath
6/03/2004 4:43pm,
This letter that was posted in Black Belt magazine May/2004 almost made me choke on my cereal:

NO MORE ANIMAL TESTING!

In the December 2003 issue of Black Belt, there was an interview with Col. John Alexander, in which he mentioned that kun tao expert Guy Savelli applied the death touch to a goat. Several hours later, Alexander said, it inexplicably dropped dead. I feal sorry for the goat, which was an innocent animal. Lets keep the martial arts free of animal testing. They should not be the victims of human violence.

John L Robinson. Greenbelt, Maryland

Now, my question is this. Who's to say that the goat was innocent? Maybe he killed Mr Savelli's master. Vengeance at the hand of the death touch can be a bitch. :D

SlimJim
6/03/2004 4:46pm,
And how is it that Mr. Savelli knew the proper meridians to strike on a goat?

Stold3
6/03/2004 4:47pm,
It's well known fact that the penis can be used to strike the ass pressure point of goats, repeatedly, causing internal bleeding and death soon after.

Antagony
6/03/2004 4:54pm,
Oh ****, I'd never mess with GOAT CHI! That dude must be from the streets.

Antagony
6/03/2004 4:55pm,
Originally posted by Stold3
It's well known fact that the penis can be used to strike the ass pressure point of goats, repeatedly, causing internal bleeding and death soon after.
Graahahhabgrahgrahahsfhafldj

joen00b
6/03/2004 4:56pm,
Well, that's the abridged version, the lost paragraph.

Inexplicably the goat died. I can't explain it. There was a cracking sound, as if a bullet had been fired from a rifle, then the goats head mysteriously exploded, as if there was an extreme impact from a projectile piercing it's skull cavity. Totally unexplainable, the man's Dim Mak is unquestionably powerful.

Antagony
6/03/2004 5:07pm,
joe, did you copy that from the aforementioned Black Belt Magazine article?

toothpaste100
6/03/2004 8:14pm,
Originally posted by joen00b
Well, that's the abridged version, the lost paragraph.

Inexplicably the goat died. I can't explain it. There was a cracking sound, as if a bullet had been fired from a rifle, then the goats head mysteriously exploded, as if there was an extreme impact from a projectile piercing it's skull cavity. Totally unexplainable, the man's Dim Mak is unquestionably powerful.

Its a shame it doesn't work on news reporters or BJJ practioners. Cattle farmers will be pleased though.

PHILBERT
6/03/2004 10:41pm,
Well, cut the goat up and eat it. Not a waste of an animal now.

redrover
6/05/2004 12:12am,
Conclusion: DimMak doesn't work on humans, only works on defenseless farm animals.