PDA

View Full Version : My experience with a TKD jackass



Pages : [1] 2

Michael Neal
5/26/2004 11:28am,
My experience with a jackass TKD guy in Judo class, for your enjoyment.

http://judoinfo.com/discuss/index.php?showtopic=1430

Grant
5/26/2004 11:34am,
Great work, congratulations etc.
I'd like to see the post "This TKD blackbelt totally kicked my ass" It would involve a guy who met a tkd blackbelt and hearing all the stories like these, immeadiatly challenged him and got his ass kicked.
It's even possible tkders spread these rumours about themselves so that they get the oppertunity to surprise the occasional ************.
Just a thought...

Michael Neal
5/26/2004 11:36am,
yea OK its time to wake up now

MaverickZ
5/26/2004 11:49am,
man, so i go to my school last night right. and there's this tkd black belt hanging around there. so i asked him if he wants to spar, and he says sure. and WHAM he totally kicks my ass. then i realized "Oh damn, that's my instructor."

Michael Neal
5/26/2004 11:54am,
??? as well

Miguksaram
5/26/2004 12:01pm,
Originally posted by MaverickZ
man, so i go to my school last night right. and there's this tkd black belt hanging around there. so i asked him if he wants to spar, and he says sure. and WHAM he totally kicks my ass. then i realized "Oh damn, that's my instructor."

Maverik. I just noticed you take Gaijin Ryu JJ. Are you under Master Lee? If so do you know Sifu Arturo Gabriel?

Mouthfire
5/26/2004 12:09pm,
Hah hah... total PWNAGE!!

MaverickZ
5/26/2004 12:32pm,
Originally posted by miguksaram
Maverik. I just noticed you take Gaijin Ryu JJ. Are you under Master Lee? If so do you know Sifu Arturo Gabriel?

yep, i study under master lee. but i don't think i ever met arturo gabriel. at least the name doesn't sound familiar, but i suck at remembering names.


P.S. if the ??? are to me, i was just trying to make a humorous "this one time..." martial arts story.

Dustdevil
5/26/2004 1:45pm,
Originally posted by MaverickZ
P.S. if the ??? are to me, i was just trying to make a humorous "this one time..." martial arts story.
It worked for me. :D

Miguksaram
5/26/2004 2:47pm,
Originally posted by MaverickZ
yep, i study under master lee. but i don't think i ever met arturo gabriel. at least the name doesn't sound familiar, but i suck at remembering names.


P.S. if the ??? are to me, i was just trying to make a humorous "this one time..." martial arts story.

Cool. Mst. Lee knows Sifu Gabriel. Gabriel is a WC practitioner and also a grappler and sayoc kali guy. Great guy to train with.

Jenfucius
5/26/2004 4:29pm,
gaijin ryu JJ is a real style??? did you study under master haywood jabloemi?

MaverickZ
5/26/2004 7:50pm,
Originally posted by miguksaram
Cool. Mst. Lee knows Sifu Gabriel. Gabriel is a WC practitioner and also a grappler and sayoc kali guy. Great guy to train with.

hmm interesting, does sifu gabriel teach in maryland? i always wanted to study kali officially, i studied arnis a little but my school closed.

and yes jen, it's a real style :)

http://thewcaf.com/gaijinryu/

liuzg150181
5/26/2004 9:11pm,
Granted,TKD BB are one of the most arrogant(and incompetent in fighting) dumbass i have ever seen~~~
Next time,just randori with him and make him cry.or just throw him and break his bones,using the excuse that he "knows" aikido and should know ukemi~~~

Moleculo
5/26/2004 10:23pm,
I would love to chime in and prescribe a soul-clensing trial by fire BUT...

The proper, PC advice is:

Earn his respect by exemplifying proper behavior.

Our goal is not reacting to and being affected by ignorant, arrogant behavior.

It's kind of a reality check when asshole meets dojo and it's our job to school them.

Funny story BTW, brought back some (not so fond) memories.

I would say give him enough pain to make him realize that he is owned, BUT smile the whole time, like he's your best friend.

"Oh, sorry, was that too hard?"

Heh.

Wounded Ronin
5/27/2004 1:00am,
Originally posted by MaverickZ
hmm interesting, does sifu gabriel teach in maryland? i always wanted to study kali officially, i studied arnis a little but my school closed.

and yes jen, it's a real style :)

http://thewcaf.com/gaijinryu/

Foreigner style jujutsu?

MUT
5/27/2004 4:03am,
Introduce the dumbass to the finer points of a good ogoshi.