PDA

View Full Version : Aikido and Ninjutsu rocks!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Filipmania
12/30/2018 10:45am,
So tbh I didn't really know where to post and this category seems like the best one, since I might as well be dead already by putting up this title and it's time to die again
I found this site a while back and bullshido became my expressive answer to all sots of random **** lol but.. more to the point:
I got interested in reading what's going on here and practically a group of the same people are constantly at my entire martial art experience and may or may not wait for someone to get butthurt and fight them, so here I am and I'm ready to get on people's nerves by being an anti-west fag :P.
I know I'm basically replying to years old threads but the site recommended me those.

My martial arts foundation is Ninjutsu(+some a little Aikido I did as a kid&a couple of Aikido classes during Ninjutsu itself)
I've been learning it for ~5 years(sorry to disappoint any rank pump hype but 7th kyu is my last given ranking lol, our instructor, 5.5th dan was really against promoting us for **** and giving empty ranks like it was done to him, said that we at this rank learning what he was post 1st dan)
So i've been there until my instructor got me transferred to Systema(apparently another looked down martial art in here but I'll get to that later) which I'm learning for 2 years
My Systema instructor also holds Aikido, 5th dan(To my knowledge Karate foundation, black belt and also a Jujitsu black belt) so out of interest I enrolled at his Aikido dojo too.
So that's a bit of my background now for the actual part.. why these arts don't suck.

Passive Ninjutsu:
-Ukemi from Ninjutsu has saved my ass many times, practically every time I'd slip I unconsciously fell in a way to be unharmed, more often than not I'd also regain my stable position even if I got sent flying... experienced ice runner right here rofl, we also got a little into walking techniques on training which may or may not be a reason I'm comfortable on ice.

-Years of having techniques done on me like omote/ura gyaku and the overall emphasis on flexibility Ninjutsu has well.. basically made me that, flexible, to the point that when I visited an Aikido dojo inexperienced Aikidoka were literally unable to put me in wrist lock while I was submissive and throw me, the instructor had to show them the "street version" after he too failed to throw me easy-going. I can also put my leg behind my head but this is more of a joke addition to this :PP combat flexibility is important

Active Ninjutsu:
I've actually pressure tested my skills since 1-2 months of training, school bully kind of thing and I was the "weak kid" so it wasn't a real fight tbh but I got him into a corner with follow upping Ninjutsu direct strikes

Sooo basically at the end point my internet crashed and I noticed so I took ss's of what I wrote, the text got auto restored to "Active Ninjutsu".. I was pretty lazy So I'll just dump the ss's
i67.tinypic.com/mazzt3.jpg
i63.tinypic.com/2gy134w.jpg
Too bad I have 4 points and not 5

ghost55
12/30/2018 11:44am,
Holy **** we haven't had one of these for a hot Moment!

BackFistMonkey
12/30/2018 11:51am,
No one is going to read your bullshit links. If you have something to say, say it here.

Filipmania
12/30/2018 12:05pm,
My "bullshit links" are what I myself wrote, my net crashed and I didn't want to re-type it but I might as well, I went with the links because uploading the images onto the post reduced the resolution to an unreadable version
ghost55 ++

Omega Supreme
12/30/2018 12:15pm,

*leaves

Michael Tzadok
12/30/2018 12:21pm,
Everything I will ever need to know about ninjutsu or aikido I documented at the below link. As far as Systema, if I have to, I'll post those again as well. I promise you I've done more Systema than your Systema instructor, I've seen behind the curtain and can tell you precisely how and why it is BS.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=127818

Filipmania
12/30/2018 12:31pm,
This is presumably a Krav course evaluation >.> I'm reading through it.
Well alright, post it, how much

Michael Tzadok
12/30/2018 12:42pm,
This is presumably a Krav course evaluation >.> I'm reading through it.
Well alright, post it, how much

If that is your take away I would suggest that you work on your reading comprehension skills.

ghost55
12/30/2018 12:47pm,
Y'all are playing right into his hands. His location says Serbia, but I bet his IP reads New Jersey.

BackFistMonkey
12/30/2018 12:49pm,
Y'all are playing right into his hands. His location says Serbia, but I bet his IP reads New Jersey.

Nah, first thing I checked.
IP does not lead to Jersey just his methodology and mindset.

Michael Tzadok
12/30/2018 12:50pm,

I prefer the Pinkman's trolling to Devil's 9 times out of 10.

Filipmania
12/30/2018 1:00pm,
Why'd you even care where I'm from, mind if I use a Jersey proxy then, mr worldwide
6 pages in the thread and finally I see some argument, practically the 1st page was about krav so I was wondering what am I even supposed to see.
But no really, "documented" between a bunch of messages and it's my job to find your argument for you

BackFistMonkey
12/30/2018 1:03pm,
... but yet you are too lazy to write out your own posts.

Irony and hypocrisy are strong with this one.

Filipmania
12/30/2018 1:04pm,
Do explain what do you mean, this thread? I did write it, net crashed.. I did the right thing and posted a backup of the text editor before the page went blank
Edit:Yes, really it didn't let me copy paste the text, the page was stuck

Michael Tzadok
12/30/2018 4:26pm,
No one is going to read your bullshit links. If you have something to say, say it here.

Everyone should though. They are comedic gold. The short of his argument is that Ninjutsu is legit because it works against Aikido, and Aikido is legit because it works against Systema. It's like the Special Olympics of Martial Arts, except that the competitors in the Special Olympics really have no other options, when in reality there are so many martial arts that work better than those three. Tai Chi and ?ing ??un come to mind.

EDIT:
OP please type out your original posts here. That way people who don't want to visit shady sites with even shadier monetitization pop ups can also enjoy your comedic genius.

Holy Moment
12/30/2018 4:54pm,
Nah, first thing I checked.
IP does not lead to Jersey just his methodology and mindset.

Holy Moment or W. Rabbit could be on vacation, though.

OP, it sounds like performing rudimentary calisthenics on a regular basis would've given you the same benefits that you got from ninjutsu and Aikido.