PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!! Don't everyone get emotional.

RWaggs
12/03/2018 7:10pm,
After a very, very extended hiatus from fighting arts, I have joined an MMA gym located very near to the house I just bought. Been to a few classes, feeling right at home. I'm older, shittier and slower, but my strikes still have a little snap, so there's that.

I guess that means I can come around here again, so I'm going to make a point of doing so. Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers me and cares at all. I know that IIF, for one, must be beside himself with joy.

ghost55
12/03/2018 7:18pm,
Penis.

submessenger
12/03/2018 9:54pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmm3KTa601s

battlefields
12/04/2018 3:15am,
Who da fook is did guy?

Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.

BackFistMonkey
12/04/2018 8:10am,
Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.

Penis.
Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.

Diesel_tke
12/04/2018 9:06am,
Welcome back.

Bneterasedmynam
12/04/2018 11:24am,
You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.

RWaggs
12/04/2018 6:51pm,
Waggs ... It sounds familiar... Pretty sure you did pajama line dancing with good contact and had a decent sense of humor. When i get off this series of planes I will go over some of your post history and see if I can't shake loose any memories.

Mike Pence's "mother's" penis was your paci.

Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?

RWaggs
12/04/2018 6:53pm,
You didn't have to leave just because you weren't actively practicing. That being said welcome back.

I know, I know. It wasn't really planned that way, but I think that's just naturally how I am. Either way, I'm super happy to be back at both training and showing my face here.

RWaggs
12/04/2018 7:14pm,
Who da fook is did guy?

Nah, welcome back. I'm sure someone missed you.

Same battlefields.

BackFistMonkey
12/04/2018 7:52pm,
Good memory! Kyokushin and jokes. That's me. I went to an MMA gym during that time semi frequently as well.

I don't recognize your username, so it's probably new. What was it?

Christmas Spirit is my usual holiday name. Normally I am known as BackFistMonkey