PDA

View Full Version : I <3 Muay Boran

Pages : [1] 2

Topmuaythai
11/17/2018 8:38am,
I love Muay Boran

BackFistMonkey
11/17/2018 9:02am,
This wonderful and informative post was moved from the Advanced Striking forum to YMAS. I suspect it is a spammer.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126740

Holy Moment
11/17/2018 9:07am,
Muay Boran sucks.

Topmuaythai
11/17/2018 9:45am,
Spammer??? Why? Where is the link? I only said what I think

ermghoti
11/17/2018 9:47am,
I heard if you look into a mirror and say "muay boran" five times, your penis turns into a vaguna. If you already have a vagina, it coughs out sand and an egg/bellybutton smell

BackFistMonkey
11/17/2018 10:14am,

It's nothing personal but there has been a run on similar screen names who post low content posts and then drop spam links.

Feel free to contribute and discuss what you wish.
I am actually interested in anything you could tell me about the technical and historic aspects of Muay Boran.

kimjonghng
11/17/2018 11:04am,
I heard if you look into a mirror and say "muay boran" five times, your penis turns into a vaguna. If you already have a vagina, it coughs out sand and an egg/bellybutton smell

will try and report back, theres a possibility I can use those ninja hand signs for something useful now

ermghoti
11/17/2018 1:14pm,
Better cross your toes. Can't be too careful.

kimjonghng
11/17/2018 5:42pm,
Better cross your toes. Can't be too careful.

wonder if this counts as suiton techniques...

ermghoti
11/17/2018 6:33pm,
wonder if this counts as suiton techniques...

Or Kegels.

kimjonghng
11/17/2018 6:42pm,
Or Kegels.

Kegel-bunshin no jutsu!

*wet, slapping noises*

kimjonghng
11/18/2018 2:52pm,

you got this response because you didn't bring anything useful into the forum. There's nothing to discuss just declaring something subjective.

I would recommend going to the introduction topic on this forum, and tell us more about yourself, where and how you train, and what you want to achieve

BackFistMonkey
11/18/2018 4:08pm,
Please note the lack of response when presented with facts and a friendly invitation to share knowledge on a topic he supposedly loves (and/or general conversation) after the indignant defense and mock shock at being called out.

brend0_
11/18/2018 5:26pm,
you got this response because you didn't bring anything useful into the forum. There's nothing to discuss just declaring something subjective.

I would recommend going to the introduction topic on this forum, and tell us more about yourself, where and how you train, and what you want to achieve

Oh god I hope that isn't the spammer criteria, I rarely bring anything useful in my posts beyond bad attempts at jokes.

Is newbietown still a thing? I haven't seen it around but I'm fairly certain it was a thing back when I started here.

BackFistMonkey
11/18/2018 5:32pm,
Oh god I hope that isn't the spammer criteria, I rarely bring anything useful in my posts beyond bad attempts at jokes.

Is newbietown still a thing? I haven't seen it around but I'm fairly certain it was a thing back when I started here.

NewbieTown is now mixed in with YMAS for some reason and is completely defunct.

I gave him a fairly detailed explanation as to why I thought he was a spammer. Please also note he isn't banned and hasn't contributed anything of value be that humor or knowledge or detailed opinion... yet.

W. Rabbit
11/18/2018 5:41pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNBdLK4uZgw