PDA

View Full Version : RBSD Breakdown: G. G. Allin's Greatest Hits

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Machette
7/30/2018 3:13pm,
If you want to survive on the streets you need to be ready for anything. Sure you can fight in the controlled safety of The Octagon but can you face down multiple opponents while covered in feces and toxic drug sweats?
Only one man has been widely documented pressure testing these secret techniques on film. Grand Kegel G.G. Allin, Black Belt Heroine, fifth dan. Black Belt Malt Liquor, third dan. And finally Ed Parker's American Kenpo, Yellow Belt.
This thread is for analyzing his style and strategy and discussing his professional fight record. I'll start:

1:30 "Chad realizes he fucked up as Classic Poo Poo G.G. takes full mount to deliver the best Rock n Roll ground & pound since Altamont. Yo quero Taco Bell!"

https://youtu.be/hcMD9hO1vg8

BKR
7/30/2018 3:58pm,
Great example of how being high/drunk/adrenalized raises pain tolerance.

Sovvolf
7/30/2018 4:11pm,
Great example of how being high/drunk/adrenalized raises pain tolerance.

My wife once put it as "it's okay, I don't need kickboxing I'll just knee them in the balls". So I then pulled that idea out of her mind and taught her some basic kick boxing but I did ask myself the question during that conversation. Would, (under that much adrenal) a blow to the balls be that effective or would you be better off with blunt force trauma? After all, you can resist pain but only so many times your brain can jump inside your nogging.

BKR
7/30/2018 4:15pm,
My wife once put it as "it's okay, I don't need kickboxing I'll just knee them in the balls". So I then pulled that idea out of her mind and taught her some basic kick boxing but I did ask myself the question during that conversation. Would, (under that much adrenal) a blow to the balls be that effective or would you be better off with blunt force trauma? After all, you can resist pain but only so many times your brain can jump inside your nogging.

Relying on one thing to work is not a good idea, be it a punch to the nose or a kick to the gonads.

So kick dude in balls if it's open, but keep on following up until threat is neutralized. A woman is a lot less likely to get charged for that sort of thing than a man.

Sovvolf
7/30/2018 4:31pm,
Relying on one thing to work is not a good idea, be it a punch to the nose or a kick to the gonads.

So kick dude in balls if it's open, but keep on following up until threat is neutralized. A woman is a lot less likely to get charged for that sort of thing than a man.

I've always gone by the method of hitting them really fucking hard until they stop trying to hit me really fucking hard though it's all good for thought.

Kravbizarre
7/30/2018 7:02pm,
Guys in mma now stop when getting hit in the nuts and alot of the time its no way near as bad as they make it look. Its a rest period. In early ufc’s guys were getting hit there and kept going. You are able to fight through it. Pretty sure mouth guard and cup were optional back then too. Thats why i would never rely on groin shots. liver punches can drop even the strongest people.

Also LOL wtf is that video.

BKR
7/30/2018 7:05pm,
Guys in mma now stop when getting hit in the nuts and alot of the time its no way near as bad as they make it look. Its a rest period. In early ufcs guys were getting hit there and kept going. You are able to fight through it. Pretty sure mouth guard and cup were optional back then too. Thats why i would never rely on groin shots. liver punches can drop even the strongest people.

Sometimes nut-shots work, sometimes they don't.

Mr. Machette
7/30/2018 10:32pm,
Also LOL wtf is that video.
The Streets, broh.

ermghoti
7/31/2018 10:05pm,
Teh D34dl33 p00 fling. When doo properly, no can defend.

Mr. Machette
8/01/2018 2:08am,
Teh D34dl33 p00 fling. When doo properly, no can defend.
Could you imagine winding up in that maniac's guard? The smell alone would be more painful than fists.

ermghoti
8/01/2018 6:53am,
Could you imagine winding up in that maniac's guard? The smell alone would be more painful than fists.

I'd choke myself out, and hope not to wake up.

King Moonracer
8/01/2018 10:17am,
I'd choke myself out, and hope not to wake up.

David Carradine Style kung fu... Very nice.

ermghoti
8/01/2018 3:26pm,

The art of wanking, without breathing.

ermghoti
8/01/2018 3:31pm,

The art of wanking, without breathing.

jnp
8/02/2018 11:50am,
A buddy of mine took me to one of G.G.'s shows in the 90's. I had no idea who he was, or what his shows were like. Suffice to say that I knew it wasn't your average show when he stuck the mic up his ass.

I left when he started defecating on stage. Not my cup of tea.

PDA
8/02/2018 1:42pm,
If you want to survive on the streets you need to be ready for anything. Sure you can fight in the controlled safety of The Octagon but can you face down multiple opponents while covered in feces and toxic drug sweats?
Only one man has been widely documented pressure testing these secret techniques on film. Grand Kegel G.G. Allin, Black Belt Heroine, fifth dan. Black Belt Malt Liquor, third dan. And finally Ed Parker's American Kenpo, Yellow Belt.
This thread is for analyzing his style and strategy and discussing his professional fight record. I'll start:

1:30 "Chad realizes he fucked up as Classic Poo Poo G.G. takes full mount to deliver the best Rock n Roll ground & pound since Altamont. Yo quero Taco Bell!"

https://youtu.be/hcMD9hO1vg8

Hes ready for Xfactor .