PDA

View Full Version : Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jeung = fraud?

Pages : [1] 2

urfausto
7/01/2018 6:17am,
hi everyone, i'm new in posting here but i've actually been following the website since some time now and find it super cool: one of the best and most useful website of the entire internet!

i would like to ask information about a (obviously) rare daoist internal martial art style: Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jeung
but is this not even completely invented?

the main references i could find are these links:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wun_Yuen_Yut_Hei_Jeung (pretty unreferenced webpage)
*enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/6436732
*warriorbodybuddhamind.com/wbbm/training/wun-yuen-gong (which is an hoax by itself)

the only people knowing about this style seem to be Cornelius Coelho and Garry Hearfield.
do you know anything more about it?

thanks and have a nice day

Falenay
7/01/2018 12:13pm,
Firstly, be careful what and who you call "fraud". It is a legal term that can bring you into a courtroom. Secondly, that's not how MABS works. YOU are supposed to lead an investigation since it is YOU that obviously had enough motivation to get into that.

That being said: The alleged Sifu is now a "Grand Master Bill Azizi" (http://www.eyeoftheeagle.com.au/)

Grand Master – supervising martial arts training and grading at all locations. Master and founder of the Eye of the Eagle martial arts academy Sifu Bill Azizi has been training in various forms of martial arts for over 32 years.

Sifu Bill at the age of 6 started his first Karate class and then also trained in Tae Kwon Do at the Parramatta Police Boys club. Bill reached the level of 4 th dan black belt in Karate and is currently a 6 th dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do and is also recognized in Korea for his achievements.

Sifu Bill developed a passion for Kung Fu and began taking classes in Shaolin in Cabramatta which he did for 4 years. In his time, he also tried his hand in Ninjitsu, Kickboxing for 20 years and Muay Thai. Sifu Bill started Eye of the Eagle in 1990 and he has trained a whole range of people from children to the elderly. Sifu Bill has trained security guards, police, commandos, SAS and other people who need these skills.

Sifu Bill through all his years of combat training was searching for an art that was superior in combat but had health benefits as well. He was introduced to the president of the Kung Fu association Grand Master Cornelius Coelho in 1991 who was a master in 2 different internal Kung Fu styles Liu He Ba Fa and Wun Yuen Kung. Sifu Bill has become a master in both these styles and still continuous his studies in Hong Kong. He has used these skills in various retirement homes across Sydney to improve the health of his students. Sifu Bill has been awarded the sports encouragement award from the federal minister of sport.

Garry Hearfield is but a "closed door disciple" of Coelho according to http://www.warriorbodybuddhamind.com/wbbm/instructors/

Coelho himself has an email available in the internet, btw [did not test it, the domain opc.nsw.gov.au is non-existent] (from: http://waterspirit6x8.tripod.com/id32.html)

Wun Cheun Yut Hay Geun(Cantonese) WCYHG: Taoist Single-Circle Palm:
Cornelius Coelho [email protected]
'Let me introduce myself. My name is Cornelius Coelho born January 1941. Father of Portuguese origin and mother Chinese. At age 15, I studied Choy Lay Fut under master Lee Chau. From the mid sixties to the present time I have continuosly taught Liu He Ba Fa. With the martial art concepts of LHBF I have successfully trained students to enter into full combat Kung Fu / Kickboxing/ Boxing competitions in Hong Kong and Australia and internationally with some success. In the late seventies I was the national coach for the Hong Kong Boxing Assn. Due to health reasons I studied LHBF under master Lo Chi Wun in 1967 and also a rare Taoist martial art called Wun Yuen Yat Hei Cheung. Since gaining my health back I have decided to fully commit myself to perfecting the LHBF and the WYYHC and also sharing my knowledge with others. I migrated to Australia in 1985, joined the Australian Chinese Kung Fu Assn. in 1986 and was elected President in 1988.

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Subject: FW: Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:00:02 +1000
> Hillary Stanley, Mathys Australia Pty Ltd
> Tel: +61 (02) 8303 3018, Fax: +61 (02) 8303 3096
> Email: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Master Connie Coelho learned LHBF and Wun Cheun Yut Hay Geun (Cantonese)WCYHG, which pre-dates LHBF from a Taosit Priest, Master Lo Che-Yuen, in Hong Kong ...after he was injured from Competiiton in Thailand and Singapore (He was known as one of the 5 Tigers of Choy Lay Fat) He was taught LHBF, WCYHG and TCM to both heal himself and to strengthen himself after he got injured. I hadn't even finished mastering LHBF so he never mentioned WCYHG to me. WCYHG, of which I have a Video, is more than twice as long as LHBF, more intricate, flowing and powerful. Even Connie says that he has never met or heard of any one who knows of WCYHG. He immigrated to Sydney, Australia back in 1980's and has continued to teach there. He is a true master of the Martial Arts as he has mastered the art, applied the Martial principles and is able to generate real power

I am sure you are thinking that the above is too good to be true. Bear with me and check it out. You may be surprised. In the meantime, I am still looking for some who may have also studied from Master Lo Che-Yuen who may have immigrated to Canada or the US.

WUN YUEN YAT HEI CHEUNG
Wun Yuen is a unique style of Taoist Internal Martial Art founded by Ngai Bak Yeung and Chiu Chi, the senior disciples of LO TZE, during the Han Dynasty (206 BC - 220 AD). The training involves meditation, Chi Gung exercises and the Wun Yuen Set of Forms which are divided into two halves. The first half involves more hand and palm techniques and the second half emphasize more on the leg techniques. Through doing the exercises correctly, one can develop peace of mind and better blood circulation, resulting in achieving a healthy mind and body....

The text and content is broadly the same everywhere, hinting at Coelho being the author. There are some red flags:

1. An art that is developed by "disciples of Lao Tsu" in the 3rd century AD (!) and suddenly in the 20th century the taoist monks teach their art to an outsider from whom it takes but two generations until Coelho is not only taught, but becomes "gatekeeper" of it.
2. The Grand Master building his lineage on Coelho "has trained security guards, police, commandos, SAS".
3. A training that "involves meditation, Chi Gung exercises and the Wun Yuen Set of Forms" - no sparring
4. Coelho applied kung fu and had successful students that won "full combat Kung Fu / Kickboxing/ Boxing competitions in Hong Kong and Australia and internationally" - really?
5. Coelho learned kung fu only and allegedly became "the [sic!] national coach for the Hong Kong Boxing Assn"

Anyway. This should feed you with enough verifiable claims and a contact to Mr. Coelho to further an investigation.

Bneterasedmynam
7/01/2018 2:19pm,
hi everyone, i'm new in posting here but i've actually been following the website since some time now and find it super cool: one of the best and most useful website of the entire internet!

i would like to ask information about a (obviously) rare daoist internal martial art style: Wun Yuen Yut Hei Jeung
but is this not even completely invented?

the main references i could find are these links:
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wun_Yuen_Yut_Hei_Jeung (pretty unreferenced webpage)
*enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/6436732
*warriorbodybuddhamind.com/wbbm/training/wun-yuen-gong (which is an hoax by itself)

the only people knowing about this style seem to be Cornelius Coelho and Garry Hearfield.
do you know anything more about it?

thanks and have a nice day

Just an FYI all martial arts are invented. What's more important is if the martial art can be backed up with any proof such as being used in the cage or other similar pressure tested competitions.

Mandem
7/01/2018 2:20pm,
You know those threads you see in YMAS and immediately know got culled from MABS?

Christmas Spirit
7/01/2018 4:14pm,
You know those threads you see in YMAS and immediately know got culled from MABS?
Forum hung up earlier.
MABS ----------> YMAS.
Doesn't meet MABS standards.

Kravbizarre
7/01/2018 6:29pm,
If this is some rare and mystical asian martial art and the only people who teach it are two white guys then thats red flags to me. Especially if you cant verify its lineage. Beware of people claiming they teach commandos and ‘cool’ people like that. Its generally hard to verify that **** and from a fighting persoective its not impressive. I say this because military personnel dont fight wars unarmed. but if this guy was teaching actual fighters or people who use thier hands for fighting lots you could see how effective the system is, based on what you see from his students (for example he teaches all the bouncers in the roughest clubs in town and they are all badasses with his training).

battlefields
7/01/2018 7:44pm,
Totally legit. I'm a black belt sash 15th degree in the system.

BJMills
7/02/2018 12:46am,
Totally legit. I'm a black belt sash 15th degree in the system.

I can attest to this.

Battlefields is my student. Iím a 20th degree red and black sash.

Iím also white. Which makes me totally legit.

urfausto
7/02/2018 1:18pm,
hahahahaha

ok the **** here is completely unverifiable...

the only other source speaking of this style is unreachable:
*kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?55810-Wun-Cheun-Yut-Hay-Geun

the claimed lineage returns void from the internet research:
Lo Che-Yuen
Ngai Bak Yeung
Chiu Chi

so i don't know where i should look to find more info... it just seems more and more plain fake martial art to me...

urfausto
7/02/2018 1:28pm,
a post about the art by Garry Hearfield from a daoism forum:
*thedaobums.com/topic/7371-who-here-meditates-at-least-1-hour-every-day/?do=findComment&comment=123331

"Vortex,

Thanks, I teach many rare systems but the one that I have spoken here is Primordial Chaos One Chi Palm " Hun Yuan Yi Qi Zhuang" from WuTai Shan.

I got many realizations and awakenings, lots of out of body mostly traveling in the Universe and just pure stillness when im out NOTHINGNESS, cant even describe it too hard to explain what I felt but its BLISS pure ectsacy.

The system is all based on spiritual animals, gods, universe, earth, heavens, yin yang, 5 elements, different Jings.

Anyway just some information hope that helped answer your question?

Spirit Ape name is in the form and it works on moon Qi kung....

Spirit Ape observes the Moon.

Spirit Ape"

a reply to the upper post about the master Coelho
*thedaobums.com/topic/7371-who-here-meditates-at-least-1-hour-every-day/?do=findComment&comment=123472

"During his younger years, Master Connie was an expert of Choy Li Fut and was unbeatable in his art in Hongkong. He defeated many respectable sparring partners at the time, such as Bruce Lee.
history6.jpg

Master Lo felt that Master Connie was ready to learn his secret internal martial art of Wan Yuen. So, Master Lo patiently passed on the secrets of this art to Master Connie. Master Connie eventually became Master Lo's best Wan Yuen student."

urfausto
7/02/2018 1:36pm,
the only webpage describing the entire lineage (still differs from other pages):
*waterspirit6x8.tripod.com/id32.html

Hun Yuan unified one-chi--Palm 混元一炁掌
Lineage :
<0>a self-styled Hong Kong 'taoist priest' named Ho Tim, He Tan 何譚
or He Yu-tan 何于譚 [also 何道長 He Tao-chang, He dao-zhang ]
whose teachers are unknown, ...[he only knew of a 'water-style' boxing from Shanghai] taught:
<1>LHBF teacher Lu Zhi-yuan [ Lo Chi-wan ] 盧志雲 [ 卢志云 ] 1964-66
<1>LHBF teacher Li Chung [John] 李忠
<1> David Chan, Chan Chung-lam
<2> JR Rodriquiez IV
<1> LHBF teacher Connie Coleho 高玉華 Gao Yu-hua [Koh Yoke Wah]
<2> Gary Koh, 高 洪柱 Gao Hong-zhu

it is already utterly messed up by itself but the sources are unverifiable.
and what the hell does Hun Yuan Yi Chi Chuang even means... it is stolen from a qigong position (*youtube.com/watch?v=9OnSGEdkUj8)

BJMills
7/02/2018 1:38pm,
If you want to waste your time on stupid bullshit forget about the king fu and do Kabbalah. For some reason it seems to attract hot girls. So at least there’s a tangible benefit.

Falenay
7/02/2018 1:49pm,
If you want to waste your time on stupid bullshit forget about the king fu and do Kabbalah. For some reason it seems to attract hot girls. So at least there’s a tangible benefit.
Really?! dunno...cannot imagine girls being attracted by sentences like "Hey, wanna talk about tzimtzum?"

King Moonracer
7/02/2018 2:48pm,
Really?! dunno...cannot imagine girls being attracted by sentences like "Hey, wanna talk about tzimtzum?"

The line ," Do you wanna go wrestle in Pajamas? " ,worked on my wife.

BJMills
7/02/2018 3:00pm,

Maybe itís just LA. All the wanna be actresses end up as either Scientologists or into Kabbalah. And for some reason the hotter ones always go Kabbalah.

urfausto
7/03/2018 12:15pm,
i stumbled upon a girl over facebook which was kickboxing+kaballah. she was really dumb...