PDA

View Full Version : BJJ research study

SORT14
4/22/2018 5:49am,
All,

I am conducting a study brazilian jiu jitsu practitioners. If you have a few minutes, please complete the attached survey. It is only 10 questions and is anonymous. If anyone is interested in the final findings, email me a request at [email protected]

Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MZB7G7Y

Omega Supreme
4/22/2018 10:58am,
All,

I am conducting a study brazilian jiu jitsu practitioners. If you have a few minutes, please complete the attached survey. It is only 10 questions and is anonymous. If anyone is interested in the final findings, email me a request at [email protected]

Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MZB7G7YInteresting anonymous questions.

BackFistMonkey
4/22/2018 11:14am,
Surveymonkey is a legit site as far as I know, I have used it a few times for different projects. I meant to flag this earlier and get someone else's opinion. I don't see why it should be removed ... except that it is more Market Research rather than BJJ related.

Omega Supreme
4/22/2018 11:21am,
Surveymonkey is a legit site as far as I know, I have used it a few times for different projects. I meant to flag this earlier and get someone else's opinion. I don't see why it should be removed ... except that it is more Market Research rather than BJJ related.

Yes, part of my point. I don't think it needs to removed but let's say an instructor answers survey; it's fairly easy to find out who that person is with those questions. What about if there was a school with only 2 brown belts under the head instructor? So maybe partially anonymous.

BackFistMonkey
4/22/2018 11:31am,
Yes, part of my point. I don't think it needs to removed but let's say an instructor answers survey; it's fairly easy to find out who that person is with those questions. What about if there was a school with only 2 brown belts under the head instructor? So maybe partially anonymous.
SurveyMonkey does a good job of anonymizing the surveyees except of course for the data they provide. The surveyor dashboard is quite limited compared to Facebooks and other services.

But as you said, if anyone is concerned about their privacy they really shouldn't be taking random online surveys.

*edit*
SORT14's post history consistantly points to nonfuckery and nonsillyness. Just as a side note.

SORT14
4/22/2018 1:07pm,
And feel free to make suggestions for improvement. I appreciate the feedback.

SORT14
4/22/2018 2:41pm,
I would understand that. Ultimately, the goal is to gather information to help BJJ school owners (I am not a school owner).

SORT14
4/22/2018 2:47pm,
As an FYI, I have posted the survey in different outlets. My hope is to generate a sufficient sample size that will give some idea of the modern demographics about who not only signs up for BJJ, but also who stays involved over a period of time. All apologies if I posted this in the wrong forum.

submessenger
4/22/2018 4:11pm,
Adgrap gets a bit less visibility, but you're more likely to not have this thread turn into a shitfest; my gut says to leave it here.

cualltaigh
4/22/2018 6:23pm,
Question 6 had me like:

https://i.imgflip.com/yyjjg.jpg

SORT14
4/23/2018 4:52am,
Roger that.