PDA

View Full Version : Me vs mom on karate who win?

john49000
12/19/2017 4:54am,
hi guys,

My mom is a yoga coach, she was tired and tell her yoga is useless and easy so she challenged me in my sport. We have a bet on it so for you who did win?

Thx ;)

youtube. com/watch?v=nx9o-Swuu9A

Sorry I can't post link, so u can copy paste it

BackFistMonkey
12/19/2017 6:48am,
Welcome to Bullshido John.

Your post has been moved from the Advanced Striking to YMAS because it fails to meet any of the posting standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx9o-Swuu9A

Let me also say it is no surprise that Yoga out strikes TKD. Imagine what would happen if your mother stopped pretending that she loved you and didn't pull her kicks and punches?

john49000
12/19/2017 8:03am,
hi and thx for watching the fight!
You said " Let me also say it is no surprise that Yoga out strikes TKD. Imagine what would happen if your mother stopped pretending that she loved you and didn't pull her kicks and punches? "

Well to be honest I am a bit surprise, did you mean she win? Cause it washer first time ever trying a martial art and I can tell you she hasn't pull her kicks and punches at all!

Was it that clear she won?

Permalost
12/19/2017 10:44am,
This is hilarious! Adult yoga teacher > child black belt.

Bneterasedmynam
12/19/2017 2:07pm,
That was a black belt?? What exactly are the standards for TKD these days??

Hanniballistic
12/19/2017 3:18pm,
Your mom beat the bricks off you son...give up martial arts and do yoga instead is the lesson here

ermghoti
12/19/2017 3:26pm,
Just in a total vacuum, yoga>TKD. I've done both, only one made me break a sweat.

halfcut
12/19/2017 3:37pm,
hi guys,

My mom is a yoga coach, she was tired and tell her yoga is useless and easy so she challenged me in my sport. We have a bet on it so for you who did win?

Thx ;)

To answer this question properly we're going to need more pictures of your mom

Holy Moment
12/19/2017 3:53pm,
What exactly are the standards for TKD these days??

Your tuition checks have to clear for a minimum of nine months after signing up.

Bneterasedmynam
12/19/2017 4:27pm,
Your tuition checks have to clear for a minimum of nine months after signing up.

That's just sad. Having done some TKD I'm not really a fan of it, but at least we had to learn to kick to advance. Granted that's been a while back and some of the black belts were shitty, but even then it wasn't that horrible. Now to yoga I say **** that ****, if I wanted to get twisted into a pretzel I would do BJJ.

Omega Supreme
12/19/2017 4:33pm,
hi guys,

Thx ;)

Dude, your mom won that one. Not bad for only doing Yoga.

hungryjoe
12/19/2017 10:24pm,
Dude, your mom won that one. Not bad for only doing Yoga.

Yoga is for sure now on my to do this coming year. You people goona give a hard time when I change the style field from judo hiatus? Six years is a long time off and we have proof it is effective. At least against TKD youngsters.

OP,

Welcome to the site and know that we tease each other often. Suck it up and be tough. I'm still afraid of my mother and she's 80.

battlefields
12/20/2017 12:52am,
Yoga is for sure now on my to do this coming year. You people goona give a hard time when I change the style field from judo hiatus? Six years is a long time off and we have proof it is effective. At least against TKD youngsters.

OP,

Welcome to the site and know that we tease each other often. Suck it up and be tough. I'm still afraid of my mother and she's 80.

https://youtu.be/TfcFrY4tY1Y?t=34s

submessenger
12/20/2017 3:24am,
https://youtu.be/TfcFrY4tY1Y?t=34s

LOL, one of my sisters is in that movie, multiple scenes. It was filmed in Austin.