PDA

View Full Version : ITF Taekwondo Coloured Belts

Tom ITF
10/24/2017 5:14pm,
Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!

Omega Supreme
10/24/2017 5:31pm,
Where are you? How far on your journey are you? Share your experiences her... We want to hear them!I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?

battlefields
10/24/2017 9:41pm,
I know you are trying to socialize but what does this have to do with belt colors?

Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.

hungryjoe
10/24/2017 11:58pm,
Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.

You mention not, time in grade. Testing fees. Poomse dancing and two stepping. Why you so blind? Hard to get good help.

Bullshido is dating site. Two can chew.

disclaimer

Cask strength again.

Omega Supreme
10/25/2017 11:02am,
Well, you see, Omega, in many martial arts there is a system of rank, often denoting skill level, or understanding of skill level, that is designated by the colour of the student or teacher's belt.Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?

battlefields
10/25/2017 5:06pm,
Yeah, but what does that have to do with the ITF coloured belts?I'm only a blue belt in BJJ, I can't answer these high level martial art/ philosophical conundrums.

Ulsteryank
10/26/2017 2:29am,
Where'd the cho dan bo come from anyhow?

Holy Moment
10/26/2017 5:20am,
Taekwondo is for pussies.