PDA

View Full Version : The worst and/or most memorable injuries thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

BKR
8/30/2017 7:24pm,
No I doubt I'll ever be as reckless as you idiots.

Low T ?

submessenger
8/30/2017 8:48pm,
Torn dick.

I'm definitely NOT asking for visual proof, but I'm afraid we're going to need a story on that one.

BackFistMonkey
8/30/2017 8:52pm,
I'm definitely NOT asking for visual proof, but I'm afraid we're going to need a story on that one.

Seconded.

I just watched AntiChrist on Hulu and ... yeah.

Seconded.

Also don't watch that movie. Or watch it. It is fun. Slow starting but it builds nicely.

PDA
8/30/2017 11:53pm,
Low T ?

High common sense

BKR
8/31/2017 10:53am,
Seconded.

I just watched AntiChrist on Hulu and ... yeah.

Seconded.

Also don't watch that movie. Or watch it. It is fun. Slow starting but it builds nicely.

Um, I think I'll pass. Fun ?
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2012/08/the-50-most-disturbing-movies/antichrist
Antichrist (2009)(#31)

Director: Lars von Trier

Antichrist is not the type of movie you want to watch right before you go to sleep; or before you eat; or before you do anything, really. It’s not just that there is a little gore here and there; it’s that the movie is so overwhelmingly disturbing in every aspect of life that you will have no safe haven to turn to once it is over.

Focusing on a married couple looking to come to terms with the death of their son by retreating into the wilderness for some much-needed therapy, Antichrist is a cornucopia of gruesome scenes that make you realize that every dollar of profit from this movie probably went towards paying off director Lars von Trier’s therapy bills.

Put it this way: One of the tamer scenes involves Willem Dafoe stumbling upon a deer with a half-birthed fetus hanging out of its womb. But von Trier doesn’t stop there; he then bludgeons us with so much genital mutilation that it’s almost impossible not to feel some sympathy pains along the way.

BKR
8/31/2017 11:28am,

Maybe penile fracture.

Don't do it, you will regret...

Permalost
8/31/2017 12:56pm,
Hospitalized due to rabid coyote attack in 5th grade. Knocked a front tooth out at the root while wrestling on a linoleum floor. Had my nose torn open when a kick collapsed my fencing mask into my face in a Dog Brothers fight. Broke a rib when someone landed on me during a sacrifice throw. Impinged a nerve in my arm falling while street paddleboarding and had to use a sling for a month. Got a light concussion from a head kick.

Not too bad compared to some of you guys.

Raycetpfl
8/31/2017 1:35pm,
High common sense

What's the difference?

DCS
8/31/2017 2:25pm,
Does a paper cut counts?

SneakyGoblin
8/31/2017 2:36pm,
Does a paper cut counts?

Only if you practice Paper Tiger Claw

BKR
8/31/2017 3:26pm,
Torn ACL multiple dislocated toes dislocated fingers black eyes bloody noses chipped teeth bitten tongue multiple concussions I seriously can't remember how many I've had but they started when I was about eight years old.

Moderate to severe osteoarthritis in both shoulders my big toe joints both wrists do to Judo.

Give me upside down multiple scratched corneas Judo. Severely sprained ankle Judo I mean swollen up could walk on it for a month dislocated elbows Judo of course just look at it fingers Judo of course it's located course

Anyway you get the picture

I left out the worst most recent one, 3rd degree separation of right shoulder, at the ripe old age of 49, last time I competed in Judo.

My own student did it to me.

SneakyGoblin
8/31/2017 3:32pm,
I left out the worst most recent one, 3rd degree separation of right shoulder, at the ripe old age of 49, last time I competed in Judo.

My own student did it to me.

"I taught him everything he knows.... unfortunately, I also taught him everything I know...."

BKR
8/31/2017 3:36pm,
"I taught him everything he knows.... unfortunately, I also taught him everything I know...."

More like he wanted to beat me so badly he did something stupid.

Tranquil Suit
8/31/2017 3:49pm,
Reading this thread has made me feel a lot healthier.

BKR
8/31/2017 5:25pm,
Reading this thread has made me feel a lot healthier.

If I'd avoided contact sports, I'd be a lot "healthier". Other than old and persistent injuries, everything still works OK.

hungryjoe
8/31/2017 8:53pm,
Hospitalized due to rabid coyote attack in 5th grade. Knocked a front tooth out at the root while wrestling on a linoleum floor. Had my nose torn open when a kick collapsed my fencing mask into my face in a Dog Brothers fight. Broke a rib when someone landed on me during a sacrifice throw. Impinged a nerve in my arm falling while street paddleboarding and had to use a sling for a month. Got a light concussion from a head kick.

Not too bad compared to some of you guys.

Can't believe I'm the first one to up vote this. Fighting rabid coyotes at what, eleven years old? You are the man.