PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here train at Atos in San Diego?

Tramirezmma
7/06/2017 6:08pm,
Tell me what it's like.

How's the instruction? Is it pretty busy? Do they allow dropins or spectators?

goodlun
7/06/2017 11:18pm,
Tell me what it's like.

How's the instruction? Is it pretty busy? Do they allow dropins or spectators?

Bah I say bah!!!! Seriously I have never actually been but I have rolled with people from there it's good Keenan is an amazing instructor. However there are a **** load of really great places to pop into while in San Diego, JJ University, Victory, Studio 540, what sort of BJJ are you trying to get down with?

cualltaigh
7/06/2017 11:48pm,
One of our pro fighters/purple belts trained there (and Alliance) at the beginning of the year. You'll need either a blank or ATOS patched white gi (and a black rashie for underneath) for the gi classes and the ATOS rashie for no-gi classes. There's an open mat on Saturday's and you get a free trial day, more info:

https://atosjiujitsuhq.com/the-academy/visitor-information/

He's down the gold coast for a title fight this weekend but I'll check with him when he gets back what he thought.

Bah I say bah!!!!

LOL!

Tramirezmma
7/07/2017 2:47am,
Ok, honesty time. A case took me to Atos, was hoping to pump someone for pertinent info. That said, I met Andre Galvao! He speaks better English than I thought he would, and is an excellent teacher, in addition to a great competitor.

sweats
7/07/2017 7:44pm,
Ok, honesty time. A case took me to Atos, was hoping to pump someone for pertinent info. That said, I met Andre Galvao! He speaks better English than I thought he would, and is an excellent teacher, in addition to a great competitor.
I've been to a couple seminars with him and always really enjoyed them and learned a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk