PDA

View Full Version : Bane on the IBJJF

Michael Tzadok
11/30/2016 11:02am,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZ9bEpp7kk

BJMills
11/30/2016 12:19pm,
Fortunately this is ymas so I can start on a tangent...

The footage reminded me of what a terrible movie that was. It had a completely nonsensical plot and timeline issues you would need a warp drive to fix.

And the thing is, the second movie really wasn't any better. Was Heath Ledger's performance good? Sure. But once again the plot was all over the place. The opening scene where the joker magically managed to drive a school bus into a perfect school bus sized gap in a long line of school buses is the perfect analogy of how he accomplished anything. Random, non sensical luck people somehow mistaked for evil genius.

That is all.

Oh, wait, no...

Plus yeah the IBJJF scoring is nuts.

BKR
11/30/2016 12:56pm,
Fortunately this is ymas so I can start on a tangent...

The footage reminded me of what a terrible movie that was. It had a completely nonsensical plot and timeline issues you would need a warp drive to fix.

And the thing is, the second movie really wasn't any better. Was Heath Ledger's performance good? Sure. But once again the plot was all over the place. The opening scene where the joker magically managed to drive a school bus into a perfect school bus sized gap in a long line of school buses is the perfect analogy of how he accomplished anything. Random, non sensical luck people somehow mistaked for evil genius.

That is all.

Oh, wait, no...

Plus yeah the IBJJF scoring is nuts.

They are taking cues from the IJF, no doubt about it...

Dr. Gonzo
11/30/2016 1:12pm,
(The Spirit of Jordan says: "And this is what happens when you betray the League of Shadows...")