PDA

View Full Version : Hello Bullshido members

Aka-Tora
11/08/2016 2:30pm,
Hi, I've been using the site for a long time now but only recently, I.e. today, decided to sign up. I'm from the UK, England specifically, and have been training in Bjj for over 3 years now, attaining the rank of Blue Belt. For the past year and a bit I've also been practicing Muay Thai and have participated in a total of two interclubs. Like many of you I started in a TMA- Kuk Sool Won- before moving to more alive arts. I'm only 18 but I've had some interesting experiences MA wise so far, training both Aikikai and Yoshinkan Aikido in Japan (they're, as you'd expect, better than their western counterparts in terms of Aikido, but not significantly better at fighting, something most pure Aikidoka, as you know suck at) and a bit of Muay Thai in Thailand.

I'm currently in the process of moving to Manchester and I'm transitioning from my current Bjj+ MT club to SBG Manchester which will hopefully be my main place for training once I've moved properly.

Nice to meet you all.

submessenger
11/08/2016 2:47pm,
Based on name recognition alone, I would say SBG is a solid choice for a new school. Good luck to you, and hope to see you around the forums.

Aka-Tora
11/08/2016 2:49pm,
Thanks.

I've trained there twice now and they live up to their name sake. I've just got to get used to the wider MMA stance and different kicking style.

frenchie88
11/08/2016 3:10pm,
Welcome to Bullshido!