PDA

View Full Version : How to defend against presidental elections in the USA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Sam Losco
11/06/2016 5:37am,
Ok Iv been to a couple of streets, seen a couple of things and had a couple of drinks but holy **** I never in my lifetime imagined that the apocalypse would be like right around the corner

Ok according to my Urban Tactical Media Observation Skills (U.T.M.O dvd box is available from me from me soon) there are basically two basic scenarios;

a) Trump will be elected and the apocalypse will occur due to all even remotely whites going on a global killing spree while females, the poor, the rich, the leftists and the muslims will be simply insulted to death while Trump himself travels to play golf with Vladimir Putin

b) Hillary will be elected and at her first working day he will start a nuclear war with russia, china, the whole middle east, north korea and what have you

So in the scenario a) I will need to defend myself against an irresistable urge to kill everything non-white, what techniques do work against this?

In the scenario b) I will need to defend myself against several nuclear wars and nuclear zombies flooding the Europe, what radiation suits you would recommend and are there i.e radiation proof MMA gloves available from anywahere?

Thanks in advance

hungryjoe
11/06/2016 5:43am,
Drink more and post less.

Sam Losco
11/06/2016 6:46am,
Abuse anabolic steroids more, snot more coke and post more

Well I promised myself to do the excact opposite, but since you demand...

Michael Tzadok
11/06/2016 8:43am,
This about sums it up.

Sam Losco
11/06/2016 9:29am,
This about sums it up.

Yes this was my point no 2 in the opening post but point no 1 was what techniques to use against it

I think the both scenarios are so fucked that we finally can have a situation where Wing Chun could work

My arguments to support the above mentioned thesis are kind of none but also they exist (kind of)

Bneterasedmynam
11/06/2016 9:34am,
And people used to say my threads were dumb. I have to wonder what's in the water where you're at.

ksennin
11/06/2016 9:49am,
I think the both scenarios are so fucked that we finally can have a situation where Wing Chun could work

Come on. Radioactive zombies I could buy, but Win Chun working? Please!

ghost55
11/06/2016 12:10pm,
Whatever happens I think you should probably have started hoarding guns and beef jerky months ago.

BackFistMonkey
11/06/2016 1:41pm,
Whatever happens I think you should probably have started hoarding guns and beef jerky months ago.

So when the real tech and soldiers show up, they can take what they need all from one spot..

goodlun
11/06/2016 1:46pm,
**** Russia, **** China, **** the middle east(except Isreal, UAE, Kuwait), **** North Korea.

Seriously none of those mother fuckers are a real threat.

DCS
11/06/2016 2:41pm,
Seriously none of those mother fuckers are a real threat.

Indeed, y'all are your worst enemy.

ChenPengFi
11/06/2016 3:27pm,
I already live in one of the most isolated spots on the planet.
Hopefully it just won't be tourist season when the **** hits the fan.
Golden week might be ok.

Sam Losco
11/06/2016 3:32pm,
I already live in one of the most isolated spots on the planet.
Hopefully it just won't be tourist season when the **** hits the fan.
Golden week might be ok.

Congrats, "my" country is a neighbour of a NATO country AND Russia so its going to be double penetration time here

But as it happens, the street is my home

I will become a hated shitty fatass **** immigrant in some god forsaken isolated country where women have tight...pants

goodlun
11/06/2016 4:37pm,
Congrats, "my" country is a

shithole whose only service to the world is to act as a good place to have a good old cold war style proxy war.

Sam Losco
11/06/2016 5:05pm,
shithole whose only service to the world is to act as a good place to have a good old cold war style proxy war.

Which is why I exactly said you repeated

Same goes for every other country without oil, gas (within their own land or some "post"-colonial shithole they still basically own in slavery) and 200+ million ppl and nuclear weapons though

Im too lazy to link youtube but imagine "What a wonderful world" tune starting to play atm

goodlun
11/06/2016 5:20pm,
Same goes for every other country without oil, gas (within their own land or some "post"-colonial shithole they still basically own in slavery) and 200+ million ppl and nuclear weapons though

Well I mean the countries have to have something worth exploiting, if not natural resources, cheap labor.