PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed Jaraya Highlights Made By Me

KICKBOXING
9/16/2016 9:41am,
Dear members,

After creating the highlights of Ilias Bulaid I began working on a highlights video of Mohammed Jaraya. I uploaded it 2 days ago and the reactions are very praiseful. This is my 2th highlights video and I am very pleased with the result and I hope you guys are also.

The quality is even better than the original videos that have been used to create this highlights and what I would really appreciate is a thumbs up, reactions and new subscribers for the next highlights video of Robin van Roosmalen.

PS: If the Bullshido.net team wants to share my video through their website or other social media I wouldn't mind this and even encourage to do this. This guy really is a talent of just 20 years old and he has fought 63 fights against much older guys with more experience and best of the world. He won 60 fights, 3 losses and 0 draws.

Yours sincerely,

PERFECT KICKBOXING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRla0nf_4j4

submessenger
9/16/2016 9:53am,
Constructive criticism:

Personally, I wouldn't want that Evanescence "Bring Me To Life," song on *my* highlight reel. Don't get me wrong, I like the song, but the lyrics don't really go well with showing off one's martial prowess, in my opinion. To wit:

Wake me up inside
(I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run
(I can't wake up)
Before I come undone
(Save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

BackFistMonkey
9/16/2016 10:04am,
Constructive criticism:

Personally, I wouldn't want that Evanescence "Bring Me To Life," song on *my* highlight reel. Don't get me wrong, I like the song, but the lyrics don't really go well with showing off one's martial prowess, in my opinion. To wit:

At least he tries and presents good footage.

... but yeah.

submessenger
9/16/2016 10:15am,
... if I even had a highlight reel, or reason to have one. But, yes, the video is at least competent, probably better, but I don't (yet) have enough personal experience with production to judge.

KICKBOXING
9/16/2016 12:38pm,
Noooooooooooooooooo, you are watching it wrong fellow bullshido! Watch it again and listen to the lyrics. For example:
- minute 1:32 he says ''Wake me up'' and watch what happens.
- minute 3:00 he says ''frozen'' and the screen is slow mo and ****.
- minute 3:40 he says ''wake me up'' and he gets some cooling water on his face so he gently wakes up.

However, I have to admit I didn't really listen to the lyrics and this is the first time I actually ''hear'' the word ''love'' in this song. I just liked the screaming part and the savage guy with awsome voice. But I will definitely listen more to the lyrics from now on.

KICKBOXING
9/16/2016 12:44pm,
PS: I made the thumbnail myself in the library. Totally forgot that the guys in the back with clothes and gloves on the photo etc. were already ''gone'' and people in the library passing by gave me weird looks. Probably thought I was some pedophile or something. I risked jail time for this video. You can call me HERO from now on.

BackFistMonkey
9/16/2016 3:22pm,
(1)It got a **** ton better at 430. You almost got the visuals and movements locked into the audio.
(2)You have some great footage to work with.
(3)Your music should be the framework which holds up the visuals.
(4)Right now is just kinda gives your visuals something to lean on... causally.
(5)1/8 of a second off will leave people wondering if you were sloppy or just matched things up on accident.

I enjoyed the video a great deal. 4/10 with sound 6/10 without sound.
I don't think I had heard of Mohammed Jaraya before.

submessenger
9/16/2016 4:13pm,
Piggybacking on BackFistMonkey's previous post: Seems like a "duh," comment, but I know you can adjust audio BPM relatively easily using even free software; likewise, you can vary frame rates for individual segments of video. You may end up with a mess on your dope sheet, but the casual viewer probably won't notice.

BackFistMonkey
9/16/2016 4:41pm,
Seriously ... find a nice track. With a nice natural 4/4 or something and use it to create the framework . Fit your visuals to it. Leave the music alone for now. You can produce music later.

KICKBOXING
9/19/2016 7:35am,
Thanx for the tip guys. This was better than the Ilias Bulaid highlights and the next one will be even more better. Don't agree with the rating of 4/10 and 6/10 though haha.

BackFistMonkey
9/19/2016 8:02am,
Thanx for the tip guys. This was better than the Ilias Bulaid highlights and the next one will be even more better. Don't agree with the rating of 4/10 and 6/10 though haha.

As an artist/producer you have to make the stuff YOU enjoy if you want it to feel sincere. Get good at what you like.
Not everyone is going to like your music choices or editing style.
****'em.

take mr Billy Fridge for example.

He is good at what he does, not a small part due to the excellent video production and a deep understanding of his audience. He give no fucks if people outside of his market like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVHWxESdN4o