PDA

View Full Version : Do submissions work against Brexit

Sam Losco
9/02/2016 1:59am,
Ok here´s the deal

The media continously spammed horrrendous news for weeks about this Brexit ****

So basically according to news great britain should be now

a) in poverty

b) Racists are killing all non-british and especially non-white people in THE STREET

c) WW III begins in a few seconds

d) Putin, well he ... he ... something

So obviously we are living in chaos and life cant be any good for anyone

Should we try to punch/kick (real fight youknowwhat imsayin?) or will submissions tame this crime against minkind?

kendamu
9/02/2016 2:29am,
Brexit won't be contained as long as you can't berimbolo over glass, needles, and lava.

MisterMR
9/02/2016 4:42am,
Brexit could be shido-ed to death for passivity (until article 51 is invoked).

DCS
9/02/2016 4:54am,
So obviously we are living in chaos and life cant be any good for anyone.

Britain as usual.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivers_of_Blood_speech

Wounded Ronin
9/02/2016 11:54am,
The only way to stop Brexit would be to defeat Putin in a martial arts duel taking place on Han's island. In that sense, submission work against Brexit, but you're probably not man enough to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRm0L4y7rDE

BKR
9/02/2016 12:23pm,
Putin was in the KGB, so he is a SystemA expert...no can defend...

Bneterasedmynam
9/02/2016 4:22pm,
Putin was in the KGB, so he is a SystemA expert...no can defend...

More than likely the guy standing behind the camera with the gun will make sure Putin always wins.

Dave Reslo
9/02/2016 7:30pm,
"Islam" means "submission", so I guess not.

Sam Losco
9/03/2016 3:01am,
But why isnt the WW III started yet?

Why arent racists hanging (non-white) foreigners to lamp posts over there?

Why Putin and Donald Trump dont **** each others in the ass while sending nuclear missiles all over Europe just for fun?

Did the leftist scumbag media lie?!?!? :o

MisterMR
9/03/2016 4:04am,
I tought that Brexit was about hanging Polish (hence white) to lamp posts?

Mandem
9/03/2016 4:44am,
I tought that Brexit was about hanging Polish (hence white) to lamp posts?

Some people (i.e. retards) think they voted leave to keep Muslims out.

Mandem
9/03/2016 4:54am,
Did the leftist scumbag media lie?!?!? :o

I always find it funny when people think our media is left wing. The most left wing mainstream newspaper is probably the Guardian, which is left wing in the sense that they oppose austerity, which associates them with such radical anarcho-communists as the International Monetary Fund and Obama, and that they're generally feminists.

Oh and the entire mainstream media is biased against Jeremy Corbyn, who is one of the few genuinely left wing politicians here
http://www.lse.ac.uk/[email protected]/research/pdf/JeremyCorbyn/Cobyn-Report-FINAL.pdf

Sam Losco
9/03/2016 5:23am,
I always find it funny when people think our media is left wing.

Well I wasnt talking about british media, I live atm in Finland and here the media literally never says nothing negative about EU

"Our" fucking prime minister probably had a heart attack when Brexit happened and instantly the media started to enlight us about the apocalypse which will follow

Mandem
9/03/2016 6:47am,
Well I wasnt talking about british media, I live atm in Finland and here the media literally never says nothing negative about EU

"Our" fucking prime minister probably had a heart attack when Brexit happened and instantly the media started to enlight us about the apocalypse which will follow

Fair enough then