PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Muay Thai Shorts locally?

sommod
8/30/2016 1:32am,
Can you please let me know where do you get high quality muay thai shorts?
I tried to look online but most the website i found like muaythaisport.com with reasonable prices are sellers from Thailand. I kinda need them urgent and cannot wait for the long delivery time.

Ming Loyalist
8/30/2016 8:25am,
you know, a lot of gyms don't let people who haven't had a ring fight wear those. they have to wear some other type of shorts.

BigJim520
8/30/2016 12:18pm,
Interesting. My coaches all want people to wear MT shorts instead of basketball shorts. "Just like you wear a Gi when training BJJ, you should wear MT shorts when training MT".

sommod, where is "locally"? I've bought all mine online and as far as I remember they arrived quickly. There is a retail store in my city that stocks fighter gear including MMA and MT shorts.

gregaquaman
8/30/2016 6:23pm,
Where is locally?

gregaquaman
8/30/2016 6:24pm,
you know, a lot of gyms don't let people who haven't had a ring fight wear those. they have to wear some other type of shorts.

Silly gyms.

Evergrey
8/31/2016 2:44am,
When Omega visited our dojo, he forgot to bring shorts so he bought some sick pink and neon shorts from Big 5. Maybe try there? :D

Lanner Hunt
8/31/2016 12:03pm,
When Omega visited our dojo, he forgot to bring shorts so he bought some sick pink and neon shorts from Big 5. Maybe try there? :D

I tend to try Big 5 first. They're low key but they tend to have the best sales for a chain. When I had to buy wrestling shoes, they were the only place with even somewhat reasonable prices.