PDA

View Full Version : If a fight is only a fight when there are face punches allowed...streetfight for real

Pages : [1] 2 3

Sam Losco
8/23/2016 4:36am,
Imaginary examples;

1. 2 manyl non-democrat/non leftist voters have an argument in a local Irish Pub ok? They agree to get into the backyard (street?) and in mutalk agreement an 1 vs 1vs fight with gentlemen rules (no kicks to the groins, no eye pokes, no beating a downed opponent and the fight ends when either of them is KOŽd or says "ok letś stop this ****")... This for sure is a FIGHT....But is it REALLY a SREET Fight?! Or is it just an olds-school man to man backalley fight and if so is it really just a sport ort is it training for the actual Street Fight or is it just a romantic relic from our glosrious not so ancient past?

2. Someguy attacks me with haymakers, I drop him with liver hook and knee to the face BUT I didnt notice his fellow piece of meth snorting mug/slag creeped behind me and dropped me buy hitting the back of my knees with a baseball bat. While I lay on the ground he pisses on me and steals my cellphone - is this a fight at all or am I just a victim of random street madness?

3. A 150 kg wrestling/judo guy gots assaulted by a gang mexican of white powder snorters - he grabs one of them and throws him to the STreet head/neck first from 2 m height and the guy dies. Is this a fight (no face punches), streetfight or a murder/manslaughter maybe?

4. Same of the any above but it happens in prison? Is prison a sub-category of the street, vice-versa or smth entirely different?

5. In a kickboxing gym some better fighter gets in an argument with a N00b and beats him up in the dressing room. Street, fight, or what? What if no face punches? What if the dressing room is partially in the Street? What if the GYM is partially in the street?

Yesterday I learned that face punches is the critical factor which makes fights real fights

What is the equilevant of this in the Street?

goodlun
8/23/2016 1:30pm,
Yesterday I learned that face punches is the critical factor which makes fights real fights

Dumb ****, you didn't learn anything yesterday, what you where suppose to learn, is not that face punched make it a fight, being ALLOWED to throw face punches is what makes it a fight, IE in your stupid wrestling example its still a fight because the other guy COULD have thrown face punches. He doing so or not is of no consequence.

What is the equivalent of this in the Street?
Its a street fight if there is no agreement upon rules.

Raycetpfl
8/23/2016 1:55pm,
Imaginary examples;

1. 2 manyl non-democrat/non leftist voters have an argument in a local Irish Pub ok? They agree to get into the backyard (street?) and in mutalk agreement an 1 vs 1vs fight with gentlemen rules (no kicks to the groins, no eye pokes, no beating a downed opponent and the fight ends when either of them is KOŽd or says "ok letś stop this ****")... This for sure is a FIGHT....But is it REALLY a SREET Fight?! Or is it just an olds-school man to man backalley fight and if so is it really just a sport ort is it training for the actual Street Fight or is it just a romantic relic from our glosrious not so ancient past?

2. Someguy attacks me with haymakers, I drop him with liver hook and knee to the face BUT I didnt notice his fellow piece of meth snorting mug/slag creeped behind me and dropped me buy hitting the back of my knees with a baseball bat. While I lay on the ground he pisses on me and steals my cellphone - is this a fight at all or am I just a victim of random street madness?

3. A 150 kg wrestling/judo guy gots assaulted by a gang mexican of white powder snorters - he grabs one of them and throws him to the STreet head/neck first from 2 m height and the guy dies. Is this a fight (no face punches), streetfight or a murder/manslaughter maybe?

4. Same of the any above but it happens in prison? Is prison a sub-category of the street, vice-versa or smth entirely different?

5. In a kickboxing gym some better fighter gets in an argument with a N00b and beats him up in the dressing room. Street, fight, or what? What if no face punches? What if the dressing room is partially in the Street? What if the GYM is partially in the street?

What is the equilevant of this in the Street?

1.) What we really learned is,devil is scared of being hit in the face and holds it in some sort of weird "oh no **** just got real!" High regard.

2.) You should know ...The Str33t is unequivocal. It's everywhere and nowhere and it doesn't like being questioned.

Sam Losco
8/23/2016 1:59pm,
Dumb ****, you didn't learn anything yesterday, what you where suppose to learn, is not that face punched make it a fight, being ALLOWED to throw face punches is what makes it a fight, IE in your stupid wrestling example its still a fight because the other guy COULD have thrown face punches. He doing so or not is of no consequence.

****, some crazy CIA occult **** going on here

Sam Losco
8/23/2016 2:00pm,
You should know ...The Str33t is unequivocal. It's everywhere and nowhere and it doesn't like being questioned.

God/Odin/Satan/Gautama Buddha bless you man you speek with the heart from th street

Kravbizarre
8/24/2016 11:30pm,
1. Problem solving

2. Mugging with the option of self defence but guy fucked up.

3. If your white its a hate crime, if not its self defence

4. Sometimes daily life in prison

5. Dont **** where you eat. N00b deserved to get beat if hes picking fights in a gym with people better than himself.

Azatdawn
8/25/2016 3:56am,
1.) What we really learned is,devil is scared of being hit in the face and holds it in some sort of weird "oh no **** just got real!" High regard.

Alright, what did I miss?

baby_cart
8/25/2016 4:04am,
You should know ...The Str33t is unequivocal. It's everywhere and nowhere and it doesn't like being questioned.
The Str33t that can be spoken of is not the true Str33t.

ermghoti
8/25/2016 5:30am,
Streetfighting is illegal.
Streetfighting is not allowed.
Face punches are not allowed in streetfighting.
Streetfighting is not fighting.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

DCS
8/25/2016 6:27am,
Alright, what did I miss?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=124755&page=4&p=2899159&viewfull=1#post2899159

Sam Losco
8/25/2016 11:03am,
Streetfighting is illegal.
Streetfighting is not fighting.

TBh this is some info I did NOT want to come across... But I am familiar with the X-files already since the early 90Žs so I always believed that "the truth" is out there

Now I do not only know that a fight is only a fight if face punches are allowed BUT

I also know that streetfights actually do not exist

Well, some serious **** really.... Must digest this for a while

Actully a thought crossed my mind... ould it be possible that even the street itself does not ex... oh ****, nevermind

ermghoti
8/25/2016 11:10am,
Streetception. We have to thrust deeper.

Sam Losco
8/29/2016 3:33am,
Im still confused about this

Any leads to share for deeper investigation?

goodlun
8/29/2016 9:42am,
Im still confused about this

Any leads to share for deeper investigation?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/search.php?s=fight+comp

Sam Losco
8/30/2016 1:30pm,
One of the most clever tricks of the Street is to persuade you that he does not exist

Devil
8/30/2016 1:56pm,

2.) You should know ...The Str33t is unequivocal. It's everywhere and nowhere and it doesn't like being questioned.

We also learned that Rayce wins a plastic gold medal for pajama wrestling and tells people he's been in a fight.