PDA

View Full Version : W.E.B.B.S Group ?

Amenr
8/12/2016 1:39pm,
Hi

here in Saudi Arabia we have Coach from ( W.E.B.B.S ) Group (AIKIJIUJITSU art)

Do you have any accurate information about ( W.E.B.B.S ) Group

Honest or deceitful group ?

and the certificate is Accredited or NOT Accredited ?

submessenger
8/12/2016 1:52pm,
Hello, Amenr, welcome to Bullshido.

I've moved your post from MABS to a more appropriate forum. MABS is reserved for serious investigation of alleged wrongdoing. I hope you get your answers, and enjoy a long and fruitful stay at Bullshido.

submessenger
8/12/2016 1:58pm,
Assuming your W.E.B.B.S. is this one: http://webbsma.com/ - well, there's not a lot to be said. It certainly does not bring any sense of credibility to your coach, but it doesn't necessarily take any credibility away from him/her - though, you'll find in your MA career that those who are attracted to such organizations are generally of lower caliber.

Raycetpfl
8/12/2016 2:09pm,
Hi

Aikikai people are generally delusional or prey on the delusional . They are retard herders.

BackFistMonkey
8/12/2016 2:40pm,
Hi

I think it boils down to whether or not you like how they train and are happy with the hands on evidence you are shown. All the papers and certs in the world don't mean anything if you can't fight. MOST AJJ (Aiki Jiujitsu) practitioners are all talk and compliant training.

Do you want to learn how to fight or lean how to pretend to fight? Or do you not care about actual martial skill, are you happy with just something to do and a group to fit in with twice a week? Serious questions when picking a school or style.

submessenger
8/12/2016 2:54pm,
I think it boils down to whether or not you like how they train and are happy with the hands on evidence you are shown. All the papers and certs in the world don't mean anything if you can't fight. MOST AJJ (Aiki Jiujitsu) practitioners are all talk and compliant training.

Do you want to learn how to fight or lean how to pretend to fight? Or do you not care about actual martial skill, are you happy with just something to do and a group to fit in with twice a week? Serious questions when picking a school or style.

AJJers don't fight, they de-escalate by seeming scary:

The secret of aiki is to overpower the opponent mentally at a glance and to win without fighting.

Anywho, OPs question seems to be more about whether or not his AJJ coach is legit, not whether or not the art is effective, or even a fighting style.

BKR
8/12/2016 4:12pm,
Pure gold, pure, pure, gold...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2_MOrJFdg

This stuff should be...criminal...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIs_rlq6XfI

BKR
8/12/2016 4:17pm,
AJJers don't fight, they de-escalate by seeming scary:

Anywho, OPs question seems to be more about whether or not his AJJ coach is legit, not whether or not the art is effective, or even a fighting style.

Well then, apparently the OP does not do Interwebz very well.

Or is a troll from WEBBS.

http://webbsma.com/?page_id=40

http://webbsma.com/?p=229

1999 � Champion: JEMAC KATA CHAMPIONSHIP � Senior Division, Jeddah, K.S.A 1979 � Black Belt Kata Champion � PUMA NATIONAL TUORNAMENT, Philippines 1979 � Black Belt Openweight Team Kumite Champion: PUMA NATIONAL TOURNAMENT, Philippines 1972 � Champion: BLACK BELT OPENWEIGHT INDIVIDUAL KUMITE, COJUKAP NATIONAL TOURNAMENT, Philppines

MARTIAL ARTS HISTORY: 1967 � Trained in Boxing and Kyukushinkai Karate. 1968 � Traind in Kodokan Judo at national Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Judo Club under Philppine Amateur Judo Association (PAJA). 1969 � Trained Sphinx System of Karate combining techniques of Kung Fu and Karate.

1970 to 1979 � Trained at Banzai Karate Club that teaches Kyukusshinkai and Shotokan Karate ,Training 4 hours 4 times a week participates in numerous tournament, Local and National Level , attended seminars for Referee and teaching methods until the rank of 4th dan, awarded byMaster Rolando Gardiola, Chief Instructor. Trained in Combat Judo under grand Master Stanley Orong, 10th Dan, founder of Combat Judo Karate Federation of the Philippines (COJUKAFP). Promoted to 5th danBlack Blet by Grand Master Ireneo Gardiola and joined Philippine Union Martial arts Association (PUMA).

1980 to 1984 � Promoted 6th Dan Black Belt by PUMA board of promotions and awards and appointed member of PUMA councel of masters worked in Bahrain, Arabian Gulf and continued teaching and promoting Shotokan Karatedo

1987 to Date � Founded the SHOTOKAN MARTIAL ARTS INTERNATIONAL (SMAI) in Jeddah Saudi Arabia continued promotion of Shotokan Karate. Organized meetings of martial arts Instructors And Seminars. In 1992, he founded the JEDDAH MARTIAL ARTS COUNCIL (JEMAC) at which he waselected as chairman of the board several times. JEMAC organized the first and the biggest public Martial Arts tournament in 1992 under the Leadership of Shihan Paycana.

Dr. Gonzo
8/12/2016 4:22pm,
Oh I don't know.
People poo-poo that finger stuff that a lot of the Aiki-Jutsu folks do.
But I hate it when people break my finger,
or worse, I break my thumb while on the mats.
I'll grapple sitting my hand if I have a broken finger or thumb rather
than risk someone aggravating the digit injury.
I am not commenting on the videos or other comments in this thread.
Because, frankly I don't care enough to have watched them
or read anything else anybody else said on this thread.
I'm basically on Bullshido 60% to inform others about grappling vs the 40%
I'm on Bullshido because I am stuck somewhere in the physical world
and need to kill time to amuse myself.
When I am killing time,
sometimes I go back over the posts I just made and count the lines
just to make sure they are long enough to be slightly annoying.
Or just edit small changes a kazillion times to keep the passing the time.
Just keeping it real here, guys.

BKR
8/12/2016 4:26pm,
To the OP, I'd be suspicious of anyone who belongs to so many interesting martial arts organizations. It looks like WEBBS is a typical "soke-doke" mutual back scratching society that provides a way for people to collect martial arts rank and titles without real qualifications.

That said, the guy you asked about in Saudi Arabia might have legit martial arts skills. The only way to tell is to go and watch him.

But if you need something printed, he can probably help you!
rodrigo t. paycana

printing technician at al madina press establishment

Saudi Arabia
Media Production

BKR
8/12/2016 4:27pm,
Oh I don't know.
People poo-poo that finger stuff that a lot of the Aiki-Jutsu folks do.
But I hate it when people break my finger,
or worse, I break my thumb while on the mats.
I'll grapple sitting my hand if I have a broken finger or thumb rather
than risk someone aggravating the digit injury.
I am not commenting on the videos or other comments in this thread.
Because, frankly I don't care enough to have watched them
or read anything else anybody else said on this thread.
I'm basically on Bullshido 60% to inform others about grappling vs the 40%
I'm on Bullshido because I am stuck somewhere in the physical world
and need to kill time to amuse myself.
When I am killing time,
sometimes I go back over the posts I just made and count the lines
just to make sure they are long enough to be slightly annoying.
Or just edit small changes a kazillion times to keep the passing the time.
Just keeping it real here, guys.

I feel so..so..used, Bill.

Sam Losco
8/12/2016 4:29pm,
I once had a web in my ass

Dr. Gonzo
8/12/2016 4:31pm,
They used to use cobwebs as a folk remedy coagulant for very small bleeding wounds.

BKR
8/12/2016 4:43pm,
They used to use cobwebs as a folk remedy coagulant for very small bleeding wounds.

In HM's case, it was before he met you-know-who...