PDA

View Full Version : Georgette Oden

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

The Villain
7/26/2016 2:38pm,
Dude, you around? I don't care if you like me or not, there is work to be done and women in danger in Texas. Get at me.

goodlun
7/26/2016 2:41pm,
Looks like she is still active on her Blog
http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/
You might want to reach out to her there.

datdamnmachine
7/26/2016 5:34pm,
I dropped her an email on her blog and referenced this thread. Any additional information that can be provided in case she is lurking or if anyone else can assist?

submessenger
7/26/2016 5:39pm,
Communication has been facilitated; please don't harass her further with this.

The Villain
7/26/2016 5:51pm,
Thanks all. I will contact her tomorrow.

The Villain
7/26/2016 5:55pm,
I dropped her an email on her blog and referenced this thread. Any additional information that can be provided in case she is lurking or if anyone else can assist?

Nah, you're in, blind, at which point you get the info, or you're not. We don't do this publicly. I learned my lesson with the IBJJF. This is as big a problem, if not more. So it stays on the low.

jitschix
7/27/2016 2:08pm,
Dude, you around? I don't care if you like me or not, there is work to be done and women in danger in Texas. Get at me.

Let this be the last time I have to say this...

I don't care for your narcissistic, demanding, manipulative and yes, mentally unbalanced ways.

I'm not the police.

I'm not any kind of one-person investigation and enforcement arm of common decency.

If you know of if someone in danger, do something about it.

If you just want relevance, I'm afraid I'm unwilling to help you out with that.

You have had my email and other means of contacting me for years. You just want attention.

I'm done with you.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=95239

AprilRains
7/27/2016 3:11pm,
another man tells women what do to, and pretends to be helping women. trust me villain, this isn't new to us. you just got told.

submessenger
7/27/2016 3:21pm,
Anyone else want popcorn, while I'm making it?

(edit: Moved from MABS)

The Villain
7/27/2016 4:01pm,
What the actual ****? I figured you were a Bullshido investigator that specialized in sex crimes against women by creepy ass networks. I was wrong. You aren't that person and I apologize for thinking that you had any redeeming value.

The Villain
7/27/2016 4:05pm,
another man tells women what do to, and pretends to be helping women. trust me villain, this isn't new to us. you just got told.

That legit makes no sense.

AprilRains
7/27/2016 4:06pm,
That legit makes no sense.
shut up, idiot. you're ordering women around? sit the **** down and be quiet.

AprilRains
7/27/2016 4:07pm,
What the actual ****? I figured you were a Bullshido investigator that specialized in sex crimes against women by creepy ass networks. I was wrong. You aren't that person and I apologize for thinking that you had any redeeming value.
another man decides which women are legit? yeah, this is familiar too. shut up and sit down. why can't you do your own work, are you not man enough? steroids get to your brain?

The Villain
7/27/2016 4:08pm,
shut up, idiot. you're ordering women around? sit the **** down and be quiet.

**** off asshole.

AprilRains
7/27/2016 4:09pm,
**** off asshole.
try making me, you fake ass black belt ************. that took me like three minutes to find out.

The Villain
7/27/2016 4:10pm,
another man decides which women are legit? yeah, this is familiar too. shut up and sit down. why can't you do your own work, are you not man enough? steroids get to your brain?

You do realize that you're the sexist here, right? I was asked for help directly and indirectly by members of both sexes and a part of that is rallying support. It's not a sexism thing on my part at all. Bullshido isn't the police but we are investigators, Oden is an investigator and an owner, and it made sense to contact her. But yes, this is all my fault. Not the theif, not the one who hired a Hitman, not the one with an alleged sex tape, this is all obviously my fault.