PDA

View Full Version : Guess that Bullshido!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ermghoti
7/18/2016 10:34pm,
A guy posted on Facebook: "Why do You Train?" a couple quipsters replied, "cuz no car lololol," I wrote "because I like it."

The last post as of now reads: "Because you never know what situation you will fall into. Someone right is training to hurt you, what did you do today. That is my method of thinking."

I haven't checked his profile. Which terrible/impractical art do you think he practices? Lock in your vote, I'll check tomorrow night for the answer.

ghost55
7/18/2016 10:42pm,
A guy posted on Facebook: "Why do You Train?" a couple quipsters replied, "cuz no car lololol," I wrote "because I like it."

The last post as of now reads: "Because you never know what situation you will fall into. Someone right is training to hurt you, what did you do today. That is my method of thinking."

I haven't checked his profile. Which terrible/impractical art do you think he practices? Lock in your vote, I'll check tomorrow night for the answer.

Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.

BackFistMonkey
7/18/2016 10:46pm,
I would guess some sort of weapon art or weapon focused art. Maybe some school of nimpo-tai-jitwhatfuckever they are calling the ninjer crap now. Yeah, I bet he is a ninjer.

Some form of RBSD. Likely Krav. Maybe some other, rarer bullshit like SCARS or Systema.

Oh I miss SCARS.
Not so much the Systema guys tho, they got really weird and way too nationalist and religious a little too often. They did provide some hilarious material.

Jim Giant
7/18/2016 11:06pm,

This!

Eudemic
7/18/2016 11:25pm,

Sounds more like his own feelings about SD. I'm guessing something a little more esoteric, with a lot of youtube.

Mortal_wombat
7/18/2016 11:30pm,
Maybe that S.P.E.A.R stuff from Tony Blauer

Streetcat
7/18/2016 11:36pm,
Good chance it's Karate or Kung Fu...a familiar motivation.

ghost55
7/18/2016 11:37pm,
I would guess some sort of weapon art or weapon focused art. Maybe some school of nimpo-tai-jitwhatfuckever they are calling the ninjer crap now. Yeah, I bet he is a ninjer.

Oh I miss SCARS.
Not so much the Systema guys tho, they got really weird and way too nationalist and religious a little too often. They did provide some hilarious material.

Maybe it's Keysi....

gold_ax666
7/19/2016 3:17am,
I'm going for his own style.

plasma
7/19/2016 7:14am,
I am going with the classic.

Wing Chun Kung Fu

submessenger
7/19/2016 7:21am,
I'm with plasma - that sounds a lot like something the chunners I've known IRL would say.

hungryjoe
7/19/2016 7:22am,
Daw Ryu

Streetcat
7/19/2016 7:24am,
Good chance it's Karate or Kung Fu...a familiar motivation.

Maybe it's true !

frenchie88
7/19/2016 7:32am,
Aikido FTL!

ermghoti
7/19/2016 7:48am,
These are all examples of solid reasoning. He'll probably turn out to be a GG boxer who crosstrains judo.

DCS
7/19/2016 7:50am,
Gracie Combatives Online Course.