PDA

View Full Version : Ashida Kim and Counter-Terrorism

Pages : [1] 2 3

mrtnira
7/04/2016 7:36pm,
Out of curiosity one night I searched for Ashida Kim and counter-terrorism. This came up:
http://dojopress.com/catalogbk52.html

I don't have anything more to add. It was just a wild thought that came to mind. And this came up.

slamdunc
7/04/2016 8:58pm,
Out of curiosity one night I searched for Ashida Kim and counter-terrorism.Sadly, someone will send this fuckwit money and even more sadly, the person will read the book and believe that there is some value to the text. "There's a sucker born every minute" (credited to P. T. Barnum although I don't really know that he coined it).

BackFistMonkey
7/05/2016 12:08am,
I refuse to visit Dojopress and I do not really care enough to google it... does anyone have a link to an amazon review or something that will not generate him hits or ad revenue?

Wounded Ronin
7/05/2016 12:39am,
I think Dojo Press is just him color printing his manuscripts, stapling them together, and mailing them to you.

BackFistMonkey
7/05/2016 1:26am,
Holy ****, they upgraded to color?

Kovacs
7/05/2016 3:27am,
'Ninja - Black Ops' will be well worth the money! That will be laced with gold.

scipio
7/05/2016 3:51am,
It is tempting to buy it just to wipe your arse on.

slamdunc
7/05/2016 4:25am,
It is tempting to buy it just to wipe your arse on.I'm not that adventurous. Besides, every dollar he makes from his writing puts him one step closer to getting out of his parent's basement.

scipio
7/05/2016 4:27am,
I'm not that adventurous. Besides, every dollar he makes from his writing puts him one step closer to getting out of his parent's basement.

Good point, maybe next time I'm in Florida I'll just go and **** on his parents porch

Evilenzo
7/05/2016 5:46am,
To think that last year i spent 8 months in Rome studying Critical Infrastructures Protection under people from our Intelligence and other experts.

Silly, silly me...

slamdunc
7/05/2016 7:40am,
To think that last year i spent 8 months in Rome studying Critical Infrastructures Protection under people from our Intelligence and other experts.

Silly, silly me...Upside: Even though you wasted 8 months studying, you were in Rome. Even a shitty day in Rome is better than a nice day in Haiti.

ermghoti
7/05/2016 7:43am,

For a limited time only! (Until his supply of crayons is gone)

Wounded Ronin
7/05/2016 10:01am,
I'm not that adventurous. Besides, every dollar he makes from his writing puts him one step closer to getting out of his parent's basement.

Someone posting on this site years ago claimed to have met the man himself. Supposedly he doesn't live in his parent's basement, but rather in a tent in their backyard.

Raycetpfl
7/05/2016 10:06am,
Someone posting on this site years ago claimed to have met the man himself. Supposedly he doesn't live in his parent's basement, but rather in a tent in their backyard.

Is this a joke?
I hope it's not. That's awesome.

Permalost
7/05/2016 10:14am,

Now you can see his black uniform in full color!

Tranquil Suit
7/05/2016 10:49am,

I thought he lived in a trailer home.