PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Bullshido Awards Voting Begins Today!

Admin-Temp
12/03/2002 8:27pm,
You've nominated the candidates. You've discussed them in the forums. Now, it's time for you, the Martial Arts community, to cast your votes for this year's Bullshido Awards!

The voting is now open for the Best Marketing category. This award should be given to the individual or organization that best markets their product, for good or ill.

Cast your vote by selecting your choice in the poll on the upper right side of the main page.

Deadpan Scientist
1/15/2003 8:29pm,
You've nominated the candidates. You've discussed them in the forums. Now, it's time for you, the Martial Arts community, to cast your votes for this year's Bullshido Awards!

The voting is now open for the Best Marketing category. This award should be given to the individual or organization that best markets their product, for good or ill.

Cast your vote by selecting your choice in the poll on the upper right side of the main page.

Are there any results yet?

Deadpan Scientist
1/23/2003 10:05pm,
ttt

Fatality Dragon
1/24/2003 3:29pm,
ttt

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Deadpan Scientist
1/24/2003 10:46pm,
Come on admin, give us an update!