PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bullies: Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept It

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

The Villain
8/21/2015 2:57pm,
There is a fake black belt on the loose in the Boston area. His name is Vinny Souza. His paperwork clears, but a single round will expose his fraud. Any takers?

Edit: If he's legit, he'll just fold you up no harm no foul.

ermghoti
8/21/2015 8:10pm,
I'm terrible, and I know from experience he can beat me like a drum, so you want somebody else on this job.

ghost55
8/21/2015 11:04pm,
I vote we pool our money and ship Omega over there.

goodlun
8/22/2015 12:34am,
There is a fake black belt on the loose in the Boston area. His name is Vinny Souza. His paperwork clears, but a single round will expose his fraud. Any takers?

Edit: If he's legit, he'll just fold you up no harm no foul.

Don't you have like a purple belt at your gym that can do it?

The Villain
8/22/2015 2:24am,
Don't you have like a purple belt at your gym that can do it?

Souza is the reason why I don't. This man is a fraud of the highest degree and had the audacity to frame me. However, due to his political connections, he has come under no scrutiny from either the BJJ Police or Bullshido. Someone needs to pull his skirt up and end this charade.

http://www.graciemag.com/2010/12/btt-promotion-party-in-boston/

The Villain
8/22/2015 2:25am,
I vote we pool our money and ship Omega over there.

Anyone with blue belt level skills over 160 should suffice.

ghost55
8/22/2015 2:45am,
Anyone with blue belt level skills over 160 should suffice.

Give me nine months to train and bulk.

The Villain
8/22/2015 2:56am,
If you've been training since 2013, you don't need to. Here's whats gonna happen if someone visits this guy. First he's gonna tell you he's injured to escape rolling. Knees is one excuse he uses, his back is another. His weight is another. Smoking is another. Then, should you coax a round out of you, he's gonna make white belt moves, like key lock from guard. Then he's gonna gas and fall over.

ghost55
8/22/2015 3:24am,
If you've been training since 2013, you don't need to. Here's whats gonna happen if someone visits this guy. First he's gonna tell you he's injured to escape rolling. Knees is one excuse he uses, his back is another. His weight is another. Smoking is another. Then, should you coax a round out of you, he's gonna make white belt moves, like key lock from guard. Then he's gonna gas and fall over.

**** it. If that is his skill level then all I need to do is be there. I'll try to pay him a visit as soon as I make it to the East coast (which might not be for another nine months anyways).

The Villain
8/22/2015 3:33am,
His uncle is some BTT hot shot. He bought or received a fake black belt from them to stay in this country and then opened up shop. Tried to promote me, Carlos tried to extort him, he caved, tried to extort me, and successfully framed me as a fraud.

Thing is, when you look this guy up, you'll find no trail at all of his training. Just publicity provided to make him look legit. Actual achievements though? A single IBJJF bronze. Not a thing else.

ghost55
8/22/2015 11:29am,
His uncle is some BTT hot shot. He bought or received a fake black belt from them to stay in this country and then opened up shop. Tried to promote me, Carlos tried to extort him, he caved, tried to extort me, and successfully framed me as a fraud.

Thing is, when you look this guy up, you'll find no trail at all of his training. Just publicity provided to make him look legit. Actual achievements though? A single IBJJF bronze. Not a thing else.

I got an IBJJF bronze medal for getting eliminated in 30sec in my first match. Those things are surprisingly easy to get at regional tournaments.

Evergrey
8/22/2015 12:43pm,
So you want somebody to go beat him up?

plasma
8/22/2015 3:15pm,
@The Villain - This is very personal fued between you and Vinny. If you want to fight him, then you fight him. Don't send someone on Bullshido to intervene on your behalf.

plasma
8/22/2015 3:17pm,
Give me nine months to train and bulk.

You can't even beat an Ninja. Leave the fued between BJJ Black Belts alone.

ghost55
8/22/2015 3:25pm,
You can't even beat an Ninja. Leave the fued between BJJ Black Belts alone.

The ninja in question was at least in very good shape. This guy isn't. But if it's personal for the villain, then it's his problem.

The Villain
8/22/2015 3:34pm,
It's not a personal beef between the two of us. If that were the case, I wouldn't be harassed on a daily basis. This is not a beef between two black belts either. This is about a fake black belt (basically a blue belt) trying to hide and throwing anyone in his path under a bus. The beef is between myself, Vinny, and literally hundreds of goons acting on his behalf. I'm thinking that perhaps it's time that the internet meet my accuser. I don't want someone to beat him up. I can do that himself. I want someone to go out and check the legitimacy of his black belt. As this is Bullshido, and that's what we do, I don't see an issue. It's a fake black belt thread like any other. If I were to attempt expose him, he'd probably just call the cops and continue defrauding his students.