PDA

View Full Version : Mohammed Abdulazeez an MMA fighter

The Villain
7/16/2015 5:17pm,
Anyone know if the naval shooter was indeed an MMA fighter?

The Villain
7/16/2015 5:29pm,
Chattanooga fight factory.

cualltaigh
7/16/2015 6:13pm,
Anyone know if the naval shooter was indeed an MMA fighter?

Seems he had a 2nd round TKO win over a Timmy Hall (Red Dragon MMA Shelbyville/TN) at the Chattanooga Extreme Fight Night 2 on July 18 2009.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1477064/Chattanooga-XFN-July-18/?pc=4

Edit:
It's the only fight that appears on his fighter page:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/B191A1DB766CCE69/Mohammed-Abdulazeez/

Shawarma
7/18/2015 3:29am,
Might be another guy. Neither Mohammed nor Abdulazeez/ziz are particularly uncommon names.

gregaquaman
7/18/2015 4:22am,
Might be another guy. Neither Mohammed nor Abdulazeez/ziz are particularly uncommon names.

If true. It is going to suck to be the other guy.

Bneterasedmynam
7/18/2015 7:41am,
The news organizations are reporting that he was a MMA fighter. How long before the liberals scream "something has to be done!!" And go after MMA??

sweats
7/18/2015 11:01am,
It's him. I read an article where they talked to some guys that used to train with him. They said he was a really quiet teenager and his family made him quit MMA after they found out.

As an aside, the gym had been closed for a while prior to the shooting.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Bullshido - No BS MMA mobile app

The Villain
7/19/2015 3:40am,
The news organizations are reporting that he was a MMA fighter. How long before the liberals scream "something has to be done!!" And go after MMA??

That's our job. The "submit a tip" button was a direct response to the Boston bombing. It's why I created it. The government WILL NOT guard the dojo. We know this. DHS will, but only at the border. People need to remain vigilant.

cualltaigh
7/19/2015 6:12am,

Although this seems to be dripping with sarcasm, just in case my sarcasm meter is broken:

Chattanooga has a population of just under 180,000. Middle Eastern/descent accounts for less than 0.1% of the demographic, or less than 180 people. To have had an MMA bout six years ago would probably be aged 24-40. So out of at most 180 , take out 50% for the females and maybe 2/3s of the males that fall outside the age bracket and your left with at most 30. The chances of there being two men out of 30 with that specific name are pretty slim.