PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Tabor - Loose Ends

The Villain
7/03/2015 12:47pm,
So, I've been criticized by many for my seemingly erratic behavior and unwillingness to compromise. Not gonna lie, I don't cope well when **** gets heavy. Some **** I just can't compromise on. I see a second retirement in my near future. However, there are several loose ends that need to be tied up before I'm at ease.

Using law enforcement contacts in Brazil, during our investigation, we researched three alleged rapists in Gracie Barra; the Ass Rape Rapist, the Yakima Rapist and the Vancouver Rapist. The Ass Rape Rapist was found to be a notorious rapist in Brazil before he allegedly raped and murdered a child. However, it's been discovered that either the Yakima (US) rapist or the Vancouver (Canada) rapist had prior attacks in Brazil before entering the country. According to local sources, the Yakima attacker allegedly had prior attacks IN THAT SAME DOJO.

Now, Professor Ass Rape has been jailed. This still leaves us with either Yakima, Vancouver or both up in the air. This leaves at least one rapist on the loose.

The second issue, aside from the rapist in the loose, is that they got out of the country in the first place and into countries that have laws regarding importation of sex offenders. Putting the focus on their jiujitsu and fame as seen in the USCIS forms takes away from the very purpose of DHS proper. Why are they screening for prestige and not, you know, rape and other serious crimes?

Ming Loyalist
7/03/2015 3:08pm,
any chance you can link us to some news reports on the rapes in question, the identity of "professor ass rape" and a link to information on his case since he has been jailed?

i obviously do not follow the BJJ news closely enough to know what you are referring to in this post, and i am most likely not alone. since this is MABS, i assume we need links to evidence.

The Villain
7/03/2015 3:18pm,
Agreed.

This is one of the suspects:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/24/5647602/head-instructor-of-gracie-barra-school-in-yakima-arrested-for-child

This is the other:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2175423/Do-we-have-another-LI-Case-in-Vancouver/?pc=274

The party with charges in Brazil and Brazil, the notorious (alleged) Ass Rape Rapist, is this person:

http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=daryell-dickson-menezes-xavier.jpg

All three of these names were run. The last guy was confirmed in Brazil. Of the other two, one is a rapist, the other is not known to Brazilian law enforcement as a rapist.

3moose1
7/03/2015 6:52pm,
Didn't that dude get double raped? (In the photo)

The Villain
7/04/2015 3:26pm,
http://georgetteoden.blogspot.com/2015/05/gracie-barra-blackbelt-cristiano.html

Alright, seems the matter is concluded.

Evergrey
7/05/2015 11:06pm,
Three fucking years for child rape? Three years????
Someone can get like 10 years for having a joint in their possession, and this ************ rapes a child and only gets three years?
I hope that when he gets deported he ends up facing true justice. True and permanently definitive.

The Villain
7/06/2015 7:18am,
He should have never been in this country in the first place. That's the issue. He's a known rapist with priors in Brazil. How did he get here?

plasma
7/06/2015 7:31am,
He should have never been in this country in the first place. That's the issue. He's a known rapist with priors in Brazil. How did he get here?

People lie through the VISA process all the time. Some VISA interviewers are better than others, but people that shouldn't be in the country do slip through. That's a State Dept issue not an IBJJF issue. IBJJF has zero influence on who gets VISA from the State Dept. All they can do an act as a sponsor to state that we will have a means of support.

The Villain
7/06/2015 7:54am,
People lie through the VISA process all the time. Some VISA interviewers are better than others, but people that shouldn't be in the country do slip through. That's a State Dept issue not an IBJJF issue. IBJJF has zero influence on who gets VISA from the State Dept. All they can do an act as a sponsor to state that we will have a means of support.

I agree. Someone isn't doing their job. What do you expect the guy to say? "Oh yeah, I rape all the time. Especially kids."? I mean, come on. That doesn't mean you don't do a background check. That doesn't mean that you can discount the role of the governing bodies in immigration though.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gracie-barra-temecula/temecula-california-92562/gracie-barra-temecula-danissa-colombana-brian-colombana-jiu-jitsu-bjj-pedro-rodrigues-1094117

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/err/D8%20-%20Aliens%20of%20Extraordinary%20Ability%20or%20Ac hievement%20(O-1,%20O-2,%20and%20O-3)/Decisions_Issued_in_2007/Sep132007_01D8101.pdf

In addition peruse the other BJJ USCIS forms. They do a little bit more than provide work. They're taking an active role in the matter, and IMO, that comes with a certain responsibility. Part of the problem is that it's actually illegal for a private party to run a background check in Brazil. This aspect is not their fault.

However, in using suspicious BJJ credentials (check the inconsistency on the USCIS despite it all being inhouse) to move people into the country, they are at fault.

The Villain
7/06/2015 7:57am,
I should also specify that I don't really care to assign blame to any particular group. I am raising the question though, as to how this guy got in. We have info that someone pulled a fast one, that someone fucked up, or that some combination of events occurred. It's above our pay grade, but so long as we can see it, I don't see why we would ignore it.

goodlun
7/06/2015 9:54am,

Well if the IBJFF or one of its affiliates is sponsoring him for a work VISA, then yes they certainly does have an influence on the matter.

Ming Loyalist
7/06/2015 10:13am,

as much as it might be nice to have a background check run on everyone applying for a visa, is that a requirement? in fact is there *any* requirement for US immigration that would have caught this other than forms that the applicant is trusted to fill out truthfully?

in order for the IBJJF to have been negligent here it would be necessary to show not only that these men are rapists, but that officials in the IBJJF *knew* about the rapes and kept quiet. in order for the state dept to have been negligent, there would have to be background check policies in place that were either overlooked or ignored due to corruption.

none of this looks good for either the IBJJF or the state dept, but we're a long way from having evidence of wrongdoing here.

plasma
7/06/2015 12:09pm,
Well if the IBJFF or one of its affiliates is sponsoring him for a work VISA, then yes they certainly does have an influence on the matter.

Influence as in they satisfied they enabled him to fulfill that particular check box. Not influence as it "they pulled a few strings." The question on what level did anyone know about his prior history. I doubt any consular officers saw a convinced rapist and went "sounds legit to me!" Also, I don't know if the U.S. has the relationship with Brazil where they can do Brazilian criminal checks. So it may of just come to down to "He has a sponsor, go for it." Now, if there is proof that the sponsor knew his background before sponsoring a VISA, that is something of note. However, with all the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts looking for an opportunity to teach in the States, I doubt the IBJJF/Gracie Barra would risk their reputation/status.

goodlun
7/06/2015 12:19pm,
Influence as in they satisfied they enabled him to fulfill that particular check box. Not influence as it "they pulled a few strings." The question on what level did anyone know about his prior history. I doubt any consular officers saw a convinced rapist and went "sounds legit to me!" Also, I don't know if the U.S. has the relationship with Brazil where they can do Brazilian criminal checks. So it may of just come to down to "He has a sponsor, go for it." Now, if there is proof that the sponsor knew his background before sponsoring a VISA, that is something of note. However, with all the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts looking for an opportunity to teach in the States, I doubt the IBJJF/Gracie Barra would risk their reputation/status.

Here is the rub for me. Their is some responsibility to do a back ground check of your own before you sponsor someone to come over here.
I can't think of a job that I have had where they didn't do a criminal back ground check on me before being hired.
So to me their certainly some onus on the IBJFF to make sure they are not bringing criminals into the country.

ChenPengFi
7/06/2015 1:47pm,
The visa thing is all over the place.
Do we know exactly what his status was?
That will tell you how much checking would have been required.
He wasn't a tourist obviously.

The Villain
7/06/2015 3:43pm,
I'd like to raise two points. The IBJJF is not and can not be, held responsible for running a background check on this individual. Brazilian law prohibits that. However, there are aspects of the immigration issue for which they are responsible:

In his April 11, 2007 response, counsel insists that "USMA was provided with clear, convincing and
unequivocal evidence that [the beneficiary] had previously won the gold medal at the World
Championships of Brazilian Jiujitsu" and the beneficiary's other achievements as a BJJ practitioner,
coach and his work for illJJ. Yet counsel fails to address the lack of any primary evidence of the
beneficiary's purported gold medal at the 2005 BJJ World Championship and the fact that the results of
that championship do not list the beneficiary as having won any medal, title or award. Rather than
provide documentation of the beneficiary's purported gold medal and other alleged awards, counsel
simply includes a list of the beneficiary's alleged honors in his April 11, 2007 letter that repeats the
purported titles won by the beneficiary as stated in his resume. Again, the record is devoid of any
primary evidence that the beneficiary won any award at the 2005 BJJ World Championship or at any
other national or international BJJ or other martial arts competition.
Counsel further asserts that the regulations do not require that the advisory opinion be substantiated by
independent, corroborative evidence. However, the burden of proof in these proceedings rests solely
with the petitioner. Section 291 of the Act, 8 U.S.C. 1361. If the record contains no corroborative
evidence of the alien's achievements as cited in the advisory opinion, the credibility of that opinion is
necessarily compromised. While letter satisfies the consultation requirement, the
credibility ofhis letter has been greatly compromised for the reasons previously discussed.
In his April 11, 2007 letter, counsel also claims, in t~he alternative that if _ letter is not
accepted as the requisite consultation, then the letter of CBJJ and IBJJF should be
accepted instead.

Here you see someone with apparently falsified IBJJF/CBJJ wins, attempting to slide through with the support of "Mr. Gracie", head of the CBJJ and IBJJF. Carlos Gracie Jr. In other words, we know that he knows and is willing to aid in the falsification of credentials to ease immigration.

The state department is responsible for letting violent criminals into the country, but in the falsification of credentials in such matters, and the exploitation of individuals upon arriving such as seen in the Temecula incident isn't acceptable either: (http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gracie-barra-temecula/temecula-california-92562/gracie-barra-temecula-danissa-colombana-brian-colombana-jiu-jitsu-bjj-pedro-rodrigues-1094117)

We have an immigration problem. We have immigrants and their sponsors manipulating the system both in concert and antagonistically, and we have the state department dropping the ball on the importation of violent criminals. Now, there's nothing I can do about this situation, and I don't know whether or not Bullshido can do anything about the situation.

If anything, I'd just say to take note of this and be aware. USCIS forms are public record and can be used to track the immigration activities in various martial arts. USCIS isn't just a BJJ tool obviously, and investigators can simply search "(insert art) USCIS" to get a glimpse of what's happening. If you'd like to play with it, you can search "shaolin uscis" alongside a general search of immigration issues in shaolin. Should give you a feel for it. With that, as the criminal has been punished, I depart.