PDA

View Full Version : Alot of guy's feel this way

Pages : [1] 2 3

KillerInstinct
5/12/2004 11:35pm,
Proves it's not just me but the male species is getting fucked over. check out what this guy wrote:

http://p086.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1.showMessage?topicID=64089.topic

chaosexmachina
5/12/2004 11:42pm,
I don't get it.

fatal touchy
5/12/2004 11:50pm,
sounds like hes a ugly person
he needs to acepts his fate

DJeter1234
5/12/2004 11:52pm,
yeah, the whole male species ... except the guys that are with the girls, which, according to population statistics, is the majority. If you have problems, just say you have problems, don't blame the women.

Greese
5/12/2004 11:56pm,
Blah blah strangler.

MaverickZ
5/12/2004 11:57pm,
that's hard, it's a lot easier just to blame someone else

Pandinha
5/13/2004 12:28am,
I don't understand what his problem is.

nasty_totoro
5/13/2004 12:33am,
there's 2 things women look for ...

1. uniqueness ...

2. positive, confident attitude ...

he obviously doesn't have the latter .... no wonder why he's pissed ...

Stick
5/13/2004 1:04am,
I'm just not gonna read it.

Man, get a new cause, this **** is tired.

Hedgehogey
5/13/2004 1:04am,
Sir:

Look, i'm sorry you spat a mouthful of bean dip down the dress of your highschool date, Lizzy "The lizard" blackhead when she tried to kiss you, thus guaranteeing you couldn't get laid by even the sluttiest girl in school.

I sympathize with your for the exploding bottle rocket you rectally pleasured yourself with in college, when you acted on a sorority sister's drunken dare.

I feel for you and your several increasingly bitter, desperate and horrible marriages/mutual tortures.

And i'm sorry you caught crabs of the ass during that half remembered binge at "hole in juan".

But please, stop taking it out on us.

poet
5/13/2004 1:13am,
Originally posted by nasty_totoro
there's 2 things women look for ...

1. uniqueness ...

2. positive, confident attitude ...

he obviously doesn't have the latter .... no wonder why he's pissed ... Money doesn't hurt.

Kiozz
5/13/2004 1:14am,
Originally posted by Anthony
I don't understand what his problem is.

He don't get no *****. Same as Strangler

KillerInstinct
5/13/2004 1:37am,
Originally posted by DJeter1234
yeah, the whole male species ... except the guys that are with the girls, which, according to population statistics, is the majority. If you have problems, just say you have problems, don't blame the women.

Where are your sources to back up this claim that majority of guys have girls? Bottom line is that 80% of women go for top 20% of males, leaving out rest of male population. And yes it is their fault if they were kept like they used to be or like they are in the Middle East mankind wouldn't be having these problems.

Kiozz
5/13/2004 1:49am,
Originally posted by KillerInstinct
Bottom line is that 80% of women go for top 20% of males.

This happens with sea lions, I really don't think it happens to humans too.

If it's the case, probably it can help preventing losers from breeding.

Te(V)plar
5/13/2004 3:35am,
This thread reads like a Who's Who Among Motherfuckers Who Can't Score *****.

Escrima9
5/13/2004 7:33am,
Originally posted by KillerInstinct
Where are your sources to back up this claim that majority of guys have girls? Bottom line is that 80% of women go for top 20% of males, leaving out rest of male population. And yes it is their fault if they were kept like they used to be or like they are in the Middle East mankind wouldn't be having these problems.

You have got to be kidding, right?

A saudi women isn't allowed to marry a non-saudi man. The penalty for doing so(assuming she escapes her crazy fucked in the head relatives) is loss of her nationality, not to mention her afore-mentioned relatives going ballistic.

There are other fucked up Un-Islamic laws in terms of Saudi and the middle east in general, but this is the one that springs to mind.

Choice is something that everyone should have, be you a man, woman or somewhere in between.

Digressing slightly why do you see men and women as seperate specis?

Plus most men being 'left out' is down to them. Last I checked there were more women than men in the world, which satistically puts them in with a better chance of getting a woman than a woman getting a man.