PDA

View Full Version : Grandmaster William C Roy

MarJoe
4/06/2015 2:12am,
William Roy or William C. Roy or Youtube search key words Bill Roy. He has already been proven a Embellisher and Fraud of military medals on at least 2 milblogs(TAH and Military Phonies plus more. Claims 8th or 9th degree in Tiek Soo Chang Ca'Uan. Lists Las Vegas Chinese Boxing Center Henderson as a instructioner. Has the usual long list of BBs in other MAs. claims Nam Vet in 2nd Force Recnd that never went to Nam. Claims teaching H2H at Camp Lejeune. William never left the West Coast while in the Marines. Mods Please move this if I posted this in the wrong place. My puter skills are those of a unfrozen caveman, why sites are listed instead of links. At our mil sites we are finding a lot of military fakes also claiming high MA ranks also. Yes, I used the search funtion on both name and style and got nil. Joe

Eudemic
4/06/2015 2:31am,
What is he doing now, MA-wise?

(And is this (http://www.hendersoncbc.com/instructors) the guy you're talking about?)

MarJoe
4/06/2015 2:48pm,
Roy is or was listed as a instructor at the Chinese Boxing Center. His bio with all the BB listing is found there. Joe

BKR
4/06/2015 2:50pm,
William Roy or William C. Roy or Youtube search key words Bill Roy. He has already been proven a Embellisher and Fraud of military medals on at least 2 milblogs(TAH and Military Phonies plus more. Claims 8th or 9th degree in Tiek Soo Chang Ca'Uan. Lists Las Vegas Chinese Boxing Center Henderson as a instructioner. Has the usual long list of BBs in other MAs. claims Nam Vet in 2nd Force Recnd that never went to Nam. Claims teaching H2H at Camp Lejeune. William never left the West Coast while in the Marines. Mods Please move this if I posted this in the wrong place. My puter skills are those of a unfrozen caveman, why sites are listed instead of links. At our mil sites we are finding a lot of military fakes also claiming high MA ranks also. Yes, I used the search funtion on both name and style and got nil. Joe

Are any of your "mil" sites investigating his claims of military service ? I note that you mentioned the unit he claimed never went to Vietnam...