PDA

View Full Version : Hello Bullshido

Pages : [1] 2

Dr. Hankey
1/13/2015 8:33pm,
Howdy ho!

I come from an internationally known martial arts and close-protection officer family that teaches a modified ninjutsu curriculum under a reality-based self-defense paradigm. (So, ya know, I look forward to being trolled here.) While my brothers run more commercial self-defense and security schools, I've historically disliked teaching and avoided it. Presently however I am working to bring free/reduced-cost women and children self-protection courses to rural regions of the Pacific Northwest in the near future. And kicking myself for spending SO MUCH personal time studying martial arts and being such an atrocious note-taker.

Questions:
1. How do I upload an avatar photo? (Something suitably controversial and/or offensive, naturally.)
2. Do the forums have sub-forums for individual styles?
3. Is there going to be a ReCaptcha image verification every single time I use these forums?
4. Where are all the white women at?

Thank you,
Hankey, PhD, Ninja Poo

jspeedy
1/13/2015 10:01pm,
Welcome! Got any training video or link to a website so we'll know you have the real ninjitzhoo? I think as long as you're open minded and willing to back up your hair brained theories with facts or evidence, and accept a little ninjer jibing, you'll fit right in!
1. You have to be a supporting member or have like a billion posts or something.
2. Yes, go to the "forum" tab up top and it should bring up a list of the different forums here including a traditional martial arts forum with several tma subforums full of opinionated assholes that are full of bullies to old, weak, or broken to compete (myself included for now).
3.what?
4. Probably at your mom's house, she's quite the lady pimp!

jspeedy
1/13/2015 10:01pm,
Dbl post!

slamdunc
1/13/2015 10:25pm,
I come from an internationally known martial arts and close-protection officer family that teaches a modified ninjutsu curriculum under a reality-based self-defense paradigm. (So, ya know, I look forward to being trolled here.)Welcome to Bullshido. You won't get trolled in newbietown and probably not even in the serious forums. Now, if you seriously believe that there are really ninjers, you may get a reality check or two, but not trolled. Enjoy the forums.

plasma
1/14/2015 7:07am,
Howdy ho!

I come from an internationally known martial arts and close-protection officer family that teaches a modified ninjutsu curriculum under a reality-based self-defense paradigm. (So, ya know, I look forward to being trolled here.) While my brothers run more commercial self-defense and security schools, I've historically disliked teaching and avoided it. Presently however I am working to bring free/reduced-cost women and children self-protection courses to rural regions of the Pacific Northwest in the near future. And kicking myself for spending SO MUCH personal time studying martial arts and being such an atrocious note-taker.

What is your Ninjutsu background? X-kans or something else?

Questions:
1. How do I upload an avatar photo? (Something suitably controversial and/or offensive, naturally.)

You need to become a supporting member.

2. Do the forums have sub-forums for individual styles?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=100

3. Is there going to be a ReCaptcha image verification every single time I use these forums?

We had an influx of spammers, it should go away after you get to a certain number of posts.

4. Where are all the white women at?

Thank you,
Hankey, PhD, Ninja Poo

They left, you are too much Ninja for them.

NeilG
1/14/2015 9:51am,
You need to become a supporting member.Or have 1000 posts. Welcome to Bullshido.

Dr. Hankey
1/17/2015 11:46pm,
Welcome! Got any training video or link to a website so we'll know you have the real ninjitzhoo? I think as long as you're open minded and willing to back up your hair brained theories with facts or evidence, and accept a little ninjer jibing, you'll fit right in!

Nope, no training videos. I don't even own a video or photo of me with a gi or training kit on. I am slightly "camera shy" you might say. Most of my schools were private military/LEO/CO, invitation-only, and didn't bother with ranking systems. I've trained at very few commercial schools in my life.

1. You have to be a supporting member or have like a billion posts or something.

Well ****. Can I say **** here?

2. Yes, go to the "forum" tab up top and it should bring up a list of the different forums here including a traditional martial arts forum with several tma subforums full of opinionated assholes that are full of bullies to old, weak, or broken to compete (myself included for now).

Thank you, I appreciate it. I saw the TMA forum but didn't realize there were subforums.

3.what?

Apparently I do have to use image verification each time I post. Hum? I probably will rarely post here because of that and find an alternative forum I'm afraid.

4. Probably at your mom's house, she's quite the lady pimp!

My mother is a beautiful lady and I love her! (You can too for $5.00.)

Dr. Hankey
1/18/2015 12:05am,
What is your Ninjutsu background? X-kans or something else?

My "ninjutsu" background is growing up in a Toshindo/Bujinkan household where I there always training and I started participating at twelve, followed by being the senior instructor to my SWAT mentor teaching LEOs/military how to fight at sixteen for several years where we were teaching a hybrid of ninjutsu systems (he has a black belt in Toshindo, Bujinkan, Jinenkan, Karate, and Aikido), followed by studying with a Toshindo/Bujinkan black belt who was the lead special operations instructor at Fort Bragg for many years, my security teams lead unarmed tactics instructor, and is in the Black Belt and Bodyguard Halls of Fame.

And then I used that silly waste of training to handcuff 1% bikers and hardcore CA gang members while guarding celebrity musicians.

I also grew up studying judo from a sixth degree Kodokan black belt, trained group FMA for CPOs with my teammates, and presently train FMA with the senior FMA instructor of his discipline of kali in the PNW. I've studied several other styles briefly and basic small arms tactics.

We had an influx of spammers, it should go away after you get to a certain number of posts.

They left, you are too much Ninja for them.

If they return, put up the bat signal and I'll take care of it.

Dr. Hankey
1/18/2015 12:14am,
Or have 1000 posts. Welcome to Bullshido.

Thank you. :)

Welcome to Bullshido. You won't get trolled in newbietown and probably not even in the serious forums. Now, if you seriously believe that there are really ninjers, you may get a reality check or two, but not trolled. Enjoy the forums.

What do you mean by "really ninjers," exactly? Like dudes storming feudal castles and protecting Japanese emperors 'n ****? Or are you dragging up the ole "Takamatsu made up those arts!" lines already?

Or have 1000 posts. Welcome to Bullshido.

Thank you.

Dr. Hankey
1/18/2015 1:23pm,
Um, how long will this whole waiting for moderators approval on every post thing last? I'm pretty sure this place isn't for me. I've waited over 8-12 hours for my posts to be approved and each one requires image verification. Forum communication is slow enough without these artificial barriers.

Dr. Hankey
1/18/2015 6:53pm,
Guys, this is ridiculous. I'm nearing a 24 hour period pending moderator approval for every post here. I can't even answer questions put to me by the moderators of this site in this thread without an extended wait.

W. Rabbit
1/21/2015 1:01pm,
Guys, this is ridiculous.

Hionestly, your entire bio and post history is ridiculous. Ninja, celebrities, SWAT, 1%ers, Special Ops...you hit all of them. I applaud the moderators for treating you cautiously.

You said you looked forward to being trolled for coming from "an internationally known martial arts and close-protection officer family that teaches a modified ninjutsu curriculum under a reality-based self-defense paradigm".

Hope you were not too disappointed that nobody bought your silly story.

plasma
1/21/2015 1:08pm,
Hionestly, your entire bio and post history is ridiculous. Ninja, celebrities, SWAT, 1%ers, Special Ops...you hit all of them. I applaud the moderators for treating you cautiously.

You said you looked forward to being trolled for coming from "an internationally known martial arts and close-protection officer family that teaches a modified ninjutsu curriculum under a reality-based self-defense paradigm".

Hope you were not too disappointed that nobody bought your silly story.

Nah, he can post all he wants. He looks like he will have fun here.

MikeD81
1/21/2015 2:04pm,
Is this a Holy Moment troll job?

W. Rabbit
1/21/2015 2:20pm,
Nah, he can post all he wants. He looks like he will have fun here.

Well in that case, Welcome to Bullshido*

ghost55
1/21/2015 3:47pm,
Is this a Holy Moment troll job?

It is until proven otherwise.