PDA

View Full Version : Challenge match to all martial artists, They will come to you

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Therenow
8/31/2014 2:50pm,
The plan is to get a van, drive across country and wreck all dojos/gyms.

They also offer to film the entire thing.

Source:

From youtube (type this in):

Sogobujutsu:
Dealing with Internet Trolls, Interview with sensei, season 3, #38

The challenge starts at 41:30.

If you are reallllllllllllly unlucky sensei will use his "shadow locks" on you.

That starts at 32:12

Omega Supreme
8/31/2014 9:37pm,
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAc6WMGmF0&list=UUK_qbwK6k3l1OJlyOkns2Zg

Therenow
8/31/2014 9:48pm,
Yup, that's it. Quite long but a lot of interesting statements in it.

Omega Supreme
8/31/2014 9:52pm,
Fund it? Screw that. I'll pay his travelling feel if he can kick my ass.

Therenow
8/31/2014 9:56pm,
He might be able to show you how to throw 3 or 4 people over your back...then joint lock them with their own body so they can't move until you release them from the magical hold. Worth the $ in my book.

All seriousness...a strange video I thought it might be a joke. Apparently it is not.

Omega Supreme
8/31/2014 10:29pm,
He might be able to show you how to throw 3 or 4 people over your back...then joint lock them with their own body so they can't move until you release them from the magical hold. Worth the $ in my book.

All seriousness...a strange video I thought it might be a joke. Apparently it is not.I noticed the throws. Most threw themselves. Why they did could be debatable. Aside from that those guys are assholes.

Therenow
8/31/2014 10:50pm,
I noticed the throws. Most threw themselves. Why they did could be debatable. Aside from that those guys are assholes.

Not sure why they would go over so easily unless it's just doing what the guy (their sensei) expected of them.

BTW, David C. Falcaro is his name. Interesting bio from the link on his fb page (David C. Falcaro, Soke).

Seems he is a Ninja guy and claims to have a black belt in Judo. Looking further on google found Bullshido already looked into him in a lengthy thread.

Didn't really see a conclusion to it however.

The Cap
8/31/2014 11:01pm,
I'll help fund their kickstarter if they make a stop at Omega's gym.

Omega Supreme
8/31/2014 11:02pm,
Not sure why they would go over so easily unless it's just doing what the guy (their sensei) expected of them.

BTW, David C. Falcaro is his name. Interesting bio from the link on his fb page (David C. Falcaro, Soke).

Seems he is a Ninja guy and claims to have a black belt in Judo. Looking further on google found Bullshido already looked into him in a lengthy thread.

Didn't really see a conclusion to it however.

I love this quote from his website:

David C. Falcaro, Sensei

David C. Falcaro Sensei has to date over 27 years in the Martial Arts, the last 20 of which were spent training in Koryu based Japanese Warrior Arts. David is a Sodenke, this means that he has received scrolls after attaining levels of proficiency. Aside from these, he holds many titles, ranks, positions in the martial arts. He feels that humility is lacking in the martial arts of today, he asks this of himself and of his students.

Got a link to the bullshido thread?

Omega Supreme
8/31/2014 11:03pm,
I'll help fund their kickstarter if they make a stop at Omega's gym.

**** that, you know the rules: winner gets the video loser pays the transportation fee.

The Cap
8/31/2014 11:21pm,
**** that, you know the rules: winner gets the video loser pays the transportation fee.

Alright, if you're willing to risk the cash. I mean, did you see that two person shadow lock??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHAc6WMGmF0&feature=youtu.be&t=33m21s

(I'm having some embedding trouble, it's at 33m21s).

FinalLegion
9/01/2014 1:53am,
The Bullshit Martial Arts Group on FB has previously been all over this guy. His background is a little dodgy but what really brought the heat down on him was when he named himself Soke of his own martial art. He tried to claim that his teacher gave him permission to do so and that he has right to call himself a Soke...blah blah blah. His background reads like a hodge-podge of training but I cannot recall him ever stating what ranks or certs he has earned. I know he trained with Genbukan and Bujinkan guys. I've watched some of his vids and it looks to me like all of his training is done with complete compliance on the part of the attacker. Since my own training is limited, I can't outright call what he does crap, but neither does it seem to be something that would be effective in reality...it's like he's living a fantasy or something.

Anyways, if you want to know more about him, you can go to bumon.net and see for yourself. Personally, I'm all for Omega smacking this guy around.

Holy Moment
9/01/2014 5:09am,
The plan is to get a van, drive across country and wreck all dojos/gyms.

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2011/09/punishervan.jpg

Therenow
9/01/2014 8:28am,
The Bullshit Martial Arts Group on FB has previously been all over this guy. His background is a little dodgy but what really brought the heat down on him was when he named himself Soke of his own martial art. He tried to claim that his teacher gave him permission to do so and that he has right to call himself a Soke...blah blah blah. His background reads like a hodge-podge of training but I cannot recall him ever stating what ranks or certs he has earned. I know he trained with Genbukan and Bujinkan guys. I've watched some of his vids and it looks to me like all of his training is done with complete compliance on the part of the attacker. Since my own training is limited, I can't outright call what he does crap, but neither does it seem to be something that would be effective in reality...it's like he's living a fantasy or something.

Anyways, if you want to know more about him, you can go to bumon.net and see for yourself. Personally, I'm all for Omega smacking this guy around.

I read somewhere too that some of his students live with him and that he lived with his former teacher. "Live-in disciples" or something. Sounded real cultish. Also, seems most of his former "teachers" end up breaking apart from him and keeping their distance.

ermghoti
9/01/2014 11:20am,
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2011/09/punishervan.jpg

More like http://i.huffpost.com/gen/901580/thumbs/o-MYSTERY-MACHINE-SCOOBY-DOO-facebook.jpg

Omega Supreme
9/01/2014 2:07pm,
Oh look they going at them on the facebook page. They can't even get the rules of modern MMA right.